Forum Software Upgrade Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoodoaXD

Reaction score
Is there any way to access the forum with the normal website display not the phone/tablet display when I'm visiting through my phone? Because I find it complicated with the phone display. Thanks.

Also, is it me or are signatures and visitor messages gone?

dub-setter

Reaction score
where can i upload photos in my existing account, or
where is the photo album gone???

strange new design liked the old one more..

salute!

MtrSticky

Reaction score
I kinda' like it but I'm fairly new so getting use to it may be easier for me.

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
I have gone thru several updates and formats over the years and have found it is a simple matter of getting used to the new look and operation. It's sometimes difficult to stand in the face of progress........... :)

I do sort of miss our little rockin dude........ just sayin.

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
To the comment about a little hard to read....... it may help if you good to your "VIEW" tab up above and re-size your screen. It will certainly help the reading issue. It certainly helped my eyeballs! ;)

Heket

Reaction score
To the comment about a little hard to read....... it may help if you good to your "VIEW" tab up above and re-size your screen. It will certainly help the reading issue. It certainly helped my eyeballs! ;)

Try changing your time zone in the settings... that was a real pain! Lol.

javamagic

Reaction score
Black on black! Sounds like an idea nicked from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Took me several minutes to find out how to log in and then I can't find my way around. Perhaps it would help if members were consulted before radical changes? But then we're just the members so what do we matter?

shreddy bender

Reaction score
It sure looks different in here! Did you buy a new lamp?
I'm left handed. I'll adapt. I understand about the software upgrade thingy. Gotta change with the times!

ghostwolf

Reaction score
PLEASE, PLEASE, whatever else you do, PLEASE don't add in the "Current topics" at the side of the "new posts" page.
Kindly take a look at the Agile Guitar Forum to see how NOT to clutter up this forum with the same software.

dbb

Reaction score
How do you multi-quote in a single reply? I can't seem to find the right button yet.

ghostwolf

Reaction score
PLEASE, PLEASE, whatever else you do, PLEASE don't add in the "Current topics" at the side of the "new posts" page.
Kindly take a look at the Agile Guitar Forum to see how NOT to clutter up this forum with the same software.

bwotw

Reaction score

Look at that, we can embed Youtube videos now ;)

wavmixer2

Reaction score
This dark text box area against and dark background sux. I can't see where to login with my regular account and had to create a new account just to post this. Please Alex, fix the colors

Tobacco Worm

Reaction score
It took me over an hour just to figure out how to sign on. Then more than 30 min to draft a post.

I am an old man. Like many older folks we do not enjoy change. Man, by his very nature, resists change.
I will no longer be coming here as it is now so foreign to me that it's like I'm trying to learn English all over again.

I have always said "If it ain't broke, why 'fix' it?"

I'm going elsewhere to play now. I'm outta here like there's a division of NVA on my ass! It was fun for a few years, but I cannot deal with this radical of a change. Bye ya'll.

Biddlin

Reaction score
Looks like we might be losin' Tobacco Worm. Wade doesn't like it, either. It is tough on old timers.(I hear.)
;>)/

Biddlin

Reaction score
I'd hate to lose you, Wade, but I feel your pain!
;>)/

shreddy bender

Reaction score
C'monnnnn Wade! We can figure this out!
I'm not a big fan of change but cap man change ALWAYS happens- especially when you aren't expecting it or prepared for it.
Maybe it's the southpaw in me I'm not very computer savvy but these kind of changes seem to have a way of not being a big deal once you take a few minutes to play around and "find" everything. After that it's like nothing even happened.

V

V_1

Generally, I like the look, but I agree with comments about black text on the dark background. It is hard to see on a computer and nearly impossible on a phone.

The Page x of x page links also are difficult to see on a phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts