Forum Software Upgrade Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbb

Reaction score
That sounds like work----I'm out--

I wish I still had my old albums Zepplin, Floyd, Kiss, and Sgt. Pepper just don't sound the same without the scratches and pops
I'll send you a copy of my old ones. They have plenty of wear and tear, and I still have a bunch of them. I lost a lot of the ones I had stored at my parents house in Katrina.

SG John

Reaction score
I'll send you a copy of my old ones. They have plenty of wear and tear, and I still have a bunch of them. I lost a lot of the ones I had stored at my parents house in Katrina.
Click on the "Reply" link in the lower right of each post.
I do - it only allows me to quote one message it seems - am I missing something?

Don't know. I had no problem clicking on several.

smitty_p

Reaction score
I do - it only allows me to quote one message it seems - am I missing something?

David,

Each time you click the "Reply" link in a post it adds the quote of that post into the gray text box at the bottom of the page. It's not like the old forum where Multi-Quote and Quote were two separate functions.

The first post you click "Reply" to will be inserted in the gray text box first; the second post you click "Reply" to will be inserted underneath it, and so on.

Relic61

Reaction score
So what happened on the "WTF?" thread that it got shut down & removed? I got an email notification of a new posting & when I clicked on the thread link I got the always haunting ...
" Everything SG - Error
The requested thread could not be found."

OK, Who lost it??
Did Wade show up for one final F-U??

dbb

Reaction score
David,

Each time you click the "Reply" link in a post it adds the quote of that post into the gray text box at the bottom of the page. It's not like the old forum where Multi-Quote and Quote were two separate functions.

The first post you click "Reply" to will be inserted in the gray text box first; the second post you click "Reply" to will be inserted underneath it, and so on.
Oh......thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts