GAS and 3 year interest free credit?

frankd

Reaction score
Damn I'm two fer two because out of all the SG's you posted that would have been my choice but I would have probably
ordered a case to. Forget the pricey HP The T is the Bomb !

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Grant, U r a man after my own heart. One Awesome Brown SG, COMIN UP!!!!!
My hope is you love and feel the pull that guitar will put on you just like I do with mine. Sumn like the Good Col does with his
to a power at least 10X that mine exerts on me, cuz we know he had a head start on me and you.

frankd

Reaction score
declined...her ulterior motive is to grab my profit...she has mastered the Ferengi way...
Let me tell you the Frank way . First I have a stroke because she has more than 4.99 in cash pennies nickels and dimes.
Two gather up my composer forgo the hospital trip. And yes dear lets do it I already have a few great deals on the hook.
Take the cash buy the R8 and say isn't this great dear look its so awesome my lord I cant resale this guitar its just to nice. Lets go to phase two yes HONEY phase two we buy very expensive very collectible Les pauls hold them atleast 5-10 years and then resale we wil make a killing honey trust me and uhh I'm going to need atleast another 9K and that's just to get going.
A bit of the consumate artist resides in us all sometimes we just need Frank to remind us to USE IT.

Reactions: RVA

WavMixer

Reaction score
I think I may need to start thinning out the herd as I'm running out of room in my office. My problem is that I love them all like a mother dog loves her puppies

WavMixer

Reaction score
Damn I'm two fer two because out of all the SG's you posted that would have been my choice but I would have probably
ordered a case to. Forget the pricey HP The T is the Bomb !
I already have a SKB case that I will put in my car (empty) and bring back home with my new SG. All guitars look alike to my wife and she will never even notice it. When I get it home I'll put Burla in the case and hang the new one on the wall where Burla use to live.

Tony M

Reaction score
It has chisel horns instead of pointy ones...
Can't they get anything right?

peejaybee

Reaction score
Curse you, Fender! I'd order a J Mascis Jazzmaster RIGHT NOW if it were included in this 36 months interest free deal!

jtcnj

Reaction score
Pre-Congrats Grant.
That or the 2016 would have been my choice as well.
Simple kick ass Gibson rock machine. No nibs.
Even into the $1100 range isnt bad either.

I need to play some, close my eyes and ask "is this $500 or $800 better than my G-400?"
With that in mind, I wasn't pulled into the frenzy of this thread but I sure as hell understand it.
Someday, I hope that becomes true for me; where my cheap gear holds me back as a player.

WavMixer

Reaction score
Pre-Congrats Grant.
That or the 2016 would have been my choice as well.
Simple kick ass Gibson rock machine. No nibs.
Even into the $1100 range isnt bad either.

I need to play some, close my eyes and ask "is this $500 or $800 better than my G-400?"
With that in mind, I wasn't pulled into the frenzy of this thread but I sure as hell understand it.
Someday, I hope that becomes true for me; where my cheap gear holds me back as a player.
I'm not what some might call a cork sniffer. However I have been known the sniff a few twist tops. If I had to pay cash for this, I would not have done it. However at $22 a month with no interest... well I paid more for that with all the mods and re-modes I've done to Burla. Burla will be my P-94 SG and the new Gibby will be my humbucker SG. I also have a single coil Tele and humbucker Tele as well as a P-rail semi-hollow SG style in the works. Add Dirty Girl and Taki into the fold and I guess that I'll have all of my bases covered. No more 6 string guitars for me. "One is too many and a thousand is not enough."

Latest posts