- Jun 3, 2010
- Reaction score
Haha, sounds spot on to me!I got completely hooked on this and compulsively had to dig deeper. My findings
- The "we" referred to in the ad is actually just one guy.
- His wife/daughter, not he, is listed as the owner of this "custom shop"
- There are no business premises like a store or an office, ie there is no Custom Shop
- He's studying to be a pastor
- He's a religious, conspiracy theorist, right wing nut job "We're being overthrown by radical Marxists disguised as Democrats.....Do you understand this yet? Or is your mind still unable to grasp the situation?" - quote from his facebook
- The facebook likes are from family/church members and friends
- He claims to have sold a white SG just like this one for 3150$ in November. And by "just like it" I mean complete with the sh!t job defects
- He's Florida man
I conclude that he is totally honest in his delusion that what he does enhances the value, most likely factoring in the time he put in and the fact that the item is now "rare" into the price. He honestly believes he has a "custom shop" and that this is how a custom shop works, ie, you mod a guitar then sell it as opposed to someone coming in wanting custom things done to it.