Gibson SG '61 Reissue at Sweetwater!

skelt101

Reaction score
Hello folks,
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet. I was looking on the Sweetwater website this morning, and it appears they now carry a Gibson USA SG '61 Reissue, complete with ABR-1 bridge! Could this be an exclusive guitar? I haven't seen it offered anywhere else, yet... Anyway, just thought the vintage-spec SG lovers would like to know! :thumb:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SG61HCNH

Bettyboo

Reaction score
It looks cool. Certainly a nice guitar.

But (sorry to repeat meself...), I've seen new old stock of 2011/2012 under $900 - for what, to me, is a nicer guitar.

I don't think these 2016 Gibsons represent the best value available.

fahad187

Reaction score
i always wanted to try a 61 re

this one is on my watch list for along time now :rofl:

i love the color
s-l500.jpg

RedMastiff

Reaction score
im tented to open your ignored content, but i wont xD sorry biddlin, i got no more time to spend with you, i guess you dont have anything interestting to say, am i worng? im sure not

Biddlin

Reaction score
For those wondering, this incorrigible delinquent is posting pictures of my family members as his avatar, along with the threatening signature message. since, after many requests and reports, the mods and Alex have failed to curb this international terrorist, I must make this public. Sorry for the disruption of our usually quiet forum. The mods at MLP, where he attempted to impersonate, with some success, have had the wisdom to ban this psychotic miscreant. Please encorage ours to do the same. Thanks, relic61,good to have friends.
;>)/

Last edited:

RedMastiff

Reaction score
sorry biddlin dont lie:
this is what i sended you yesterday:

"now read me carefully biddlin:
im going to change my avatar and unignore you.
im going to make a first step, so you can see i dont care about you at all.
if you ever try to bother me again or waste my time sending me lame private messages i will rape you forever
its on you now old man.
dont send me a reply, i dont want to waste more time with you.
if you understand what i said just go your own way and let me go my own.
have fun on the future"

after this, you continued trying to bother me so i dont know whatt are you talking about, i just taked some pics that where public and put on my profile.
and you already forgot all the private messages you sent me insulting with no reason? nice memory

After i lended my hand to you, you continued with your personal spam so..... yes come here now make a a cry post while you where spaming my inbox with insults till yesterday.
you are a good person biddlin.

Last edited:

SG standard

Reaction score
Amongst this staggering display of name calling, 'international terrorist' stands out as being in a class of it's own. Far more original than another cherry SG.

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
ya gball and the Ebony Standard looks great and theres the one with P90s to :dude:

beerbelly

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar; I had a 2007 version. But beware, that larger headstock made mine neck-heavy, a real dive bomber. That's why I sold it.

colchar

Reaction score
Hello folks,
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet. I was looking on the Sweetwater website this morning, and it appears they now carry a Gibson USA SG '61 Reissue, complete with ABR-1 bridge! Could this be an exclusive guitar? I haven't seen it offered anywhere else, yet... Anyway, just thought the vintage-spec SG lovers would like to know! :thumb:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SG61HCNH

That looks like a Nashville bridge to me.

Latest posts