Good online/DVD guitar course?

Discussion in 'Lessons & Techniques' started by LPBR, Oct 5, 2014.

1. LPBR

LPBR Active Member

So!

I have tortured my electric guitars for 30 years but never learn to play near to acceptable. I don't play fast, I have a huge difficult to improvise and the only scale I know is pentatonic. I am actually a big cheater!

Anyway, I have 48 years now but I think that I still have time to improve my skills. One would say that it is only a matter of pick the guitar and play!

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work for me. I have a big dificult to get commited on practice daily by myself. Also I wouldn't like get a personal trainer. Finally also I don't want to just pick a bunch of unrelated free lessons at YT.

Anyone know about a good online/DVD course to put me on track? I am a realistic person so I am not after something that will give me results in a couple months. I know that it doesn't exist. I think about a couple years.

Also I don't have this silly dream on become an 'A+' guitar player. But I would be happy on be something near to at least a 'B-' one.

Thanks!

:)

2. cybermgk

cybermgk Well-Known Member

3. flatrockmobile

flatrockmobile Well-Known Member

4. Kellysuy42

Kellysuy42 New Member

Hey thanks

Hey man I think I have the same problem, and I am looking for some tutorials or info how to improve , thanks cybermgk for the info you added here :)

5. Alex_SG

Alex_SG Well-Known Member

+1 on Learn and Master Guitar.

6. jtcnj

jtcnj Well-Known Member

I'm just a beginner, but I like Justin Sandercoe at Justinguitar.com The more advanced lessons and other sections of his site might be helpful. I also like Roy Barnett at Guitar-Skill-Builder.com

7. LPBR

LPBR Active Member

I am desperated. :wow: