Had aA Visit From A Tornado Today.

guitarweasel

Reaction score
Came home to sirens going off, went in the back and started filming. I didn't see it until I was done...BUT.....it was BIG! No damage to my house, but gonna go look for some. What the hell was I thinking? ;D :-X

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKKBamOWdHY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUyvk5RkCeo[/youtube]

Voxman

Staff Member
Reaction score
Wow .. I've also just heard thet there was a big un around OLF's neck o`dere woods too! I didn't think ya got that so far north :coolsmiley:

iblive

Reaction score
Nothing much other than rain in Lake & McHenry Country. Caught some of the Channel 2 news at 10 and they were showing some damage in Indiana. Musta missed the part of the news where they were talking about a tornado in Illinois. Looks like you included a couple attachments in your post but for some reason my stupid computer won't show them. Glad you had no damage. How about your neighbors?

John J

Reaction score
Glad you didn't get any damage. Tornados are dangerous but it's funny how when you see one you're mezmorized by the sight of it. I guess it's the fact that you're looking at a cloud not thinking about all the debris flying around inside it at 100 or more mph.[quote author=Voxman link=topic=19645.msg238203#msg238203 date=1250733346]
Wow .. I've also just heard thet there was a big un around OLF's neck o`dere woods too! I didn't think ya got that so far north :coolsmiley:
[/quote] Nothing like tornado alley but yeah we get them up north too.

skidshark

Reaction score
Wow..looked pretty hairy! Glad it wasn't a video of you swirling around like Dorothy with your house following you around!

hehehe...mental image of you on a bicycle with pigtails peddling thu the air!

guitarweasel

Reaction score
[quote author=TNT link=topic=19645.msg239006#msg239006 date=1252095053]
"Follow the TV Yellow brick road!"
[/quote]

I knew someone was gonna come up with that. ;D

Latest posts