Hello everyone! I'm Back!

madguitarsolo

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm back after such a long time! I know it's been a while and I know I have a lot to catch up on. Just wanted to say hi to all my SG brothers again. :notworthy:

madguitarsolo

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I think I'll bore you with what I've been up to these last few months.

Got a job! Terrible one, work in an umbrella factory. The work is ok, the people are great but the bosses are terrible! I bought a car, ran up a credit card and bought a laptop to start building my home studio. I got an electro acoustic guitar too. A Takamine EG320SC. Well I can't afford to pay the card off so the laptop and guitar will have to go! The car is very expensive to run but i can just about manage it. I need to clear any debts because I'm going to university in september to do music production. This is really a dream come true to do this course and I can't wait for it to happen. Still have my 2 SG's, Tascam portastudio and sticking with them. The band broke up but never mind. Things aren't too good at the minute but things are looking extremely bright for the future. :)

TNT

Reaction score
As they say Madguitarsolo; "When it rains it pours". :roll: Welcome back. Your dreams are your ticket out.

madguitarsolo

Reaction score
Thanks again. Quick update. I got into the university I wanted and not just the backup. Sold the car, paid off what I owe, didn't have to sell the laptop or the guitar! They will live to record again! Everything's sorted now, it's just waiting until september now. :)

Latest posts