Hello fellow SG Lovers!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by ESB_Customs, Aug 8, 2014.

1. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

2. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

Hello ESB .
    I sent ya a PM and welcome.
    frankd

3. Heket

Heket Well-Known Member

I love that "white" one! Nice choice on the diamond inlays too. Looks like you do some quality work. :thumb:

4. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

Thank you, Heket! Yes, I too love the Diamond inlays... they were a drag to cut out and file tho... sigh.
    I have many more photos posted in the Luthiers section... you should go check'em out!

Here's a BEFORE paint and AFTER of the Creme one... and a couple of the Curly maple capped one I made for my nephew..

ERIK

Attached Files:

WavMixer and eS.G. like this.
  5. smitty_p

smitty_p Well-Known Member

Oooh,, neck-through SGs.

Nice!

6. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

Gorgeous, just gorgeous, your Nephew is a lucky young man!

7. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

Yup.. nothin better!

;O)

E

8. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

Thank you. Yeah, he is... but he's really freakin good and he only just turned 14. Just played a buncha show up north including Lollapalooza in Chicago with School of Rock. PUNK!

E

9. WavMixer

WavMixer Well-Known Member

All this fine looking wood is giving me wood. Erik, you really do need your own web site with a photogallery to display all of your lovelies.

10. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

Yes, I agree. So many things I'm working on and dealing with right now though. Just got my LOGO done, so at least I can have a name on my stuff when it goes in to some local shops.

I did get a chance to checkout your Site. Some very nice stuff you've done. I visited many of the websites and all the Bells and Whistles seemed to do what they were supposed to. I haven't discussed a WebSite with my buddy for a while and probably need to look in to it and see if it's still a possibility. If not, I'd feel confident talking to you about a trade.

ERIK

11. WavMixer

I pride myself in building unique, eye pleasing, informative sites complete with bells and whistles. I have been thinking about an idea for some really neat bells and whistles for your site. One that will allow your guitars to really make an impression on the site visitor.

I've also been thinking about what one of your neck through SGs would feel like in my hands :drool:

Here is a sample of bells and whistles I did for another client:
    http://sandrabiachi.com/interchangeables/

Just imagine the possibilities for your site...

12. LeadFinger

LeadFinger Well-Known Member

Very nice guitars! I too am intrigued by the neck-through SG. Or a double neck through SG.

13. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

Hmmm, throw in that Sandra girl from the website, and I just might start that SG now! Cool stuff going on with that site by the way.

Yeah, I'm not looking for "super fancy" for my website, I just want to represent my stuff right and show the quality and craftsmanship it deserves. I have some FUN ideas as well and I've dabbled in the Web Design area, though it was probably 8 or more years ago when I spent 6 months interning at my buddy's Media company. I'm sure things are so much different nowadays and I don't remember much of what I learned then. I come from a family of artists and musicians, so I have a CLUE when it comes to making things RIGHT and making them look good. My Dads a graphic artist and we've dabbled in everything from Wood graphics to Photography and video production and more, over the years. Nothing ever really STUCK with me until I started building guitars. I know that this is what I want to do.... now I just hope I can get people to see why my guitars are unique and special and show me the money!

Yeah, I think everyone should own one of my neck-thru SG's! What kinda ideas do you have in mind?

ERIK

14. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

Thanks, LeadFinger... Double-neck SG's are cool. I helped my brother with his KIT he got on the web. Looks pretty cool!

ERIK

Attached Files:

• 614.JPG
      614.JPG
      File size:
      97 KB
      Views:
    • 616.jpg
      616.jpg
      File size:
      92.3 KB
      Views:
    • 615.jpg
      615.jpg
      File size:
      94.9 KB
      Views:
  15. WavMixer

Well I wanna be one of these people that owns one of your neck-thru SG's!:thumb:

To begin with we need to make sure that people find your site, so SEO will be incorporated from the beginning. Once they find the site they need to like what they see to catch and retain their interest. Once we have their interest, they need to easily navigate their way around to find what they are looking for. I can and have designed sites from mild to wild and always try to get the feel for the business expressed in the web site. If you already have some ideas of what you like, we can build from there. Placing orders and processing payments for orders may be an option you wish to offer, if so I have built many online stores. If you want to shoot me your phone number in a private message, I will be happy to discuss all of your options with you.

16. Heket

Heket Well-Known Member

And when you're done you can link it back here so we can all go drool at Erik's guitars :thumb:

17. WavMixer

Most certainly :applause:

18. WavMixer

Her name is Rachel Breitag and she is happily married and a mom... sorry :dunno:

rachel breitag - YouTube

19. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

20. ESB_Customs

ESB_Customs Member

But, of course Heket. Though drooling at (or on) my guitars is much more satisfying in person. I would know... I have to wear a Drool bucket around when I'm at home.

:)

ERIK

JohnnyGoo likes this.