Hello from Fl.

RedRiverII

Reaction score
I had four implants put in the other day, dental implants. I'm good for most of the day until the afternoon, then the pain kicks in and I mope around. Ergo, no camera action. This morning I'll do it, right after the second cup of Joe kicks in.

Raiyn, we are married 27 years and know each other fairly well. This guitar and amp sneak really was based on avoiding some of the Mrs. fear on not having enough. I should have known better, I do know better, but... I screwed up once again. It's not a game changer or deal breaker, it was a punk move. It wasn't a seismic shift, or a cataclysmic event. Happily I'm not the vengeanceful type or a justifier. I screwed up, apologized, owned the wrongfulness and have moved on. I really do appreciate your concern, it shows through the posts. It's funny how you can make friends through this medium. I remember John Lennon on a TV show from years ago. He suggested putting a paper bag over our heads and then meet new folks. Without the visual feedback he envisioned we might 'see' each other through our thoughts. That pretty much has been accomplished through the internet forums, n'est pas ? Thanks Brother.

Raiyn

Reaction score
I had four implants put in the other day, dental implants. I'm good for most of the day until the afternoon, then the pain kicks in and I mope around. Ergo, no camera action. This morning I'll do it, right after the second cup of Joe kicks in.

Raiyn, we are married 27 years and know each other fairly well. This guitar and amp sneak really was based on avoiding some of the Mrs. fear on not having enough. I should have known better, I do know better, but... I screwed up once again. It's not a game changer or deal breaker, it was a punk move. It wasn't a seismic shift, or a cataclysmic event. Happily I'm not the vengeanceful type or a justifier. I screwed up, apologized, owned the wrongfulness and have moved on. I really do appreciate your concern, it shows through the posts. It's funny how you can make friends through this medium. I remember John Lennon on a TV show from years ago. He suggested putting a paper bag over our heads and then meet new folks. Without the visual feedback he envisioned we might 'see' each other through our thoughts. That pretty much has been accomplished through the internet forums, n'est pas ? Thanks Brother.
No worries brother.

Maybe try my method next time? Kinda telegraph what you're after and why in your own way. It should cut out a lot of unneeded drama.

IAmWhatIAm.jpg

If there's any one piece of relationship advice my father gave me that's proved more valuable than the rest it's one word: communicate.

drown

Reaction score
Hi. To get back to your problem....I was just found out recently too. Haha. I know the feeling.

Scootermuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to the mad house :D some great folks and a whole lotta knowledge here too, hope you enjoy your stay! Oh, and...

IMG_0098.JPG

(sorry, had to be done :naughty:)

RedRiverII

Reaction score
Anyone lazier than me present? 40 lashes with a wet noodle and a week without toilet paper, sentence carried.

RedRiverII

Reaction score
Couldn't figure out how to post all four pics in one post. I'm not sure how I got two in the 2nd post.

Latest posts