Hello from me.

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by kokomal, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokomal

kokomal New Member

Hey Sg lovers,

My name is Lazar and i,m from Macedonia. I love playing the guitar, but i just do it for fun and personal pleasure. Ever since i saw Angul Young for the first time back in 1986 i wanted an SG. I fell in love with the sound and the looks instantly.
    After having many crappy guitars i finally ordered an Epi SG-400, ltd ed, maestro and i shall have it in about 15 days or so ( Can't wait ). I own Ad30Vt VOX amp and it sounds great and hopefully will sound even better when i get my Epi.
    I love to listen to any kind of music, but my fave stuff are: Ac Dc, Jimmy, GnR, Ozzy, Judas Priest, Metallica, Type o Negative and so on.
    Btw, this forum rocks and the people here are nice and they know what they are talking about. Thank you all so much for your info and helping me decide which guitar to get.

Rock on,
    Kokomal

2. NeoConMan

NeoConMan New Member

Hey kokomal,
    Welcome aboard from abroad.
    I'm new as well. The people here are nice and they DO know what they are talking about. Well, except me. :coolsmiley:

:-)
    Neo

3. kokomal

kokomal New Member

Hey neo:)
    well, i,m not an expert for sure, thats why i read and keep my mouth shut! lol:)
    Nice to meet you man.

4. Wags

Wags New Member

Welcome koko......glad you found us! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.