Hello from the Rockies

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by jrm, Mar 21, 2007.

1. jrm

jrm New Member

Hey Everyone:
    I'm new here (obviously), but I live up in vail Colorado. It's dry up here at 8,000 feet! I found this place while on a search for a new guitar. Currently I play a Les Paul Standard Goldtop as my main guitar, but I don't think my arsenal will be complete without an SG. So, I'm always on the lookout for decently priced used SG's!

I also play in a Christian rock band. Feel free to check us out at www.myspace.com/theridemusic and let us know what you think!

I'm lookign forward to really diggin' into this community!

-jon

2. Wags

Wags New Member

Welcome Jon! Glad to have you with us!

I've actually been to Vail many years ago.......an absolutely beautiful place!!

3. NeoConMan

NeoConMan New Member

Welcome Germ!
    Sorry, I mean jrm! ;D

Glad you found us! I've been here a few months myself, lots of info, discussion and a little humor here.
    Hope you find it to your liking.

Subtle ETSG newbie hint; They like pics here. Go thru the forum gallery and see for yourself.

May be vacationing in Ouray this July, I've spent a lot of time in The Rockies over the years. I grew up in SW Kansas.

Keep that Les Paul humidified, I can give you a few pointers if needed - I live west of Phoenix in the Sonoran Desert.

:-)
    Neo

4. jrm

jrm New Member

POinters are always appeciated. I've lately been tryign to figure out the correct way to humidify my solidbodies. I love my LP and My Chet Atkins SST to be negligent much longer!

5. Six String

Six String Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to ETSG jrm! :) :) :)