Hello Guys! I want to buy Les Paul DC Spacial with p90,

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by papagayo, Feb 24, 2021.

1. papagayo

papagayo Well-Known Member

I hope I will find this Les Paul guitar DC Special, feded or gloss finish, thank you for your help !

2. Bad Penguin

Bad Penguin Well-Known Member

Ok.... here in the states I have seen these run at 699 new at GC, and from 550 for a used single pickup faded, to 1800 for some custom shop model. Them seem to be all over the place here. And... no one wants them.

3. Wild Bill212

Wild Bill212 Active Member

I am li'l late replying, BUT, an excellent choice of Guitar. It is true that these Lester DC's dont seem to be very poular, BUT, back in the day Leslie West suggestted to everyone he knew that if they did not want to pay steep prices for a regular Les Paul STANDARD, the Les Paul DC was a CANNON and a great choice.
    I was looking for one equipped with the Titanium adjustable NUT. But I found an SG Special that had one so I grabbed that instead for $650, the adjustable NUT is a great innovation and I just wanted to see how they run.
    I've only played one LP DC in my entire life and it was a CANNON.

I do hope you find one and ROCK that axe.....Mick Jones played one, before he got rich and bought a LP CUSTOM,and I can find no fault with his early tones on the first couple CLASH recordings.

It is a GIBSON, and you cant go wrong if its functioning properly.

Roomrunner likes this.
  4. trypeus

trypeus Member

Weirdly, I recall Leslie West saying that the DC Juniors tended not to be as good as the SC LPJ. From memory all his SCLPJs had been great, but finding a DC that 'did it' for him was problematic.