Hi Everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by ant, Jul 4, 2007.

1. ant

ant New Member

Hi Everyone,

Also new to the site although I've been poking around it for quite a while now.

Looks like there's an influx of the Ireland contingency at the moment 'cause I'm from Ireland too!

I'm the very pround owner of a 1973 original SG Pro which is very battered and briused but I love it and will never part with it. It's amazing to play and sounds great albeit I'm having some sound problems at the moment as I'm playing in a 2 guitar band and struggling to get a good sound at a high volume( I've a post elsewhere on the site regarding this so I won't bore you with the details). My SG is a very faded cherry red with P90 "soab bar" single coils and the remnants of a Bigsby tremelo system. I'm gonna get a few pics on here soon to let you look at her, but suffice to say for now that I'm gigging it hard and using the SG for exactly what she was made for - Playing

Looking forward to many enjoyable hours going through the site and corresponding with my fellow SG players around the world.

2. NeoConMan

NeoConMan New Member

Welcome aboard from abroad!

Neo

3. ESSER

ESSER Active Member

Hi there :)

4. ant

ant New Member

Just though I'd throw a couple of (old) pics of my SG on the site for you to look at. I recently fitted a Tony Iommi signature pick-up in the bridge to replace of of the original P90 single coils and I'll get a few snaps of that taken soon and get them posted - sound is absolutly awesome by the way! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ESSER

ESSER Active Member

supercharged it eh? good one ;D ;)

6. Six String

Six String Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to ETSG ant! :) :) :)