Howdy!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by spacefuzz, Mar 23, 2007.

1. spacefuzz

spacefuzz Member

Hi everybody. I'm Len. I'm new here, found it web surfing one day, and it looks like my kinda place!
    Been playing for 20 years, mostly rock and metal. Been in Southern California my whole life, many bands, many gigs. My newest band is going the way of stoner/fuzz/space rock which is what I've been wanting to do for a long time.
    Got my first SG bout 17 years ago, and after I snapped the headstock and had it repaired, like a dummy I traded it for a giant box of wacky tobacky (which was bunk btw), and have hated myself ever since. Then went through a steady progression of stupid shredder guitars (you know the ones with the paper thin necks and zero tone), in a pitiful drunken decline of a man who has lost everything.
    To make up for my heinous crime and pick myself up outta my pit of SG-lessness, I sold all my guitars without a fixed bridge, and recently I've been able to acquire a heavily abused '80 "the SG" which is to be refinished by Lou (whom im sure you all know, and man is his work killer or what?), an Epiphone G-400 Custom (since i cant afford the Gibson one like Iommi is playing in the "Paranoid" video), and a slew of LTD Vipers and cheap SG knockoffs.
    When I grow up I want to be like Tony Iommi and maybe inherit the endless bag of riffs he had bestowed upon him by the Gods of Rock.
    Hot damn.
    -Len

2. Lex Lurid

Lex Lurid Active Member

Any Friend of Lou's is a Friend of Ours. O0

Welcome.....and ENJOY!!!!!

Pip Pip
    Lexie.

3. Wags

Wags New Member

Welcome to ETSG Len.......glad you found us and hope you enjoy your stay!

4. NeoConMan

NeoConMan New Member

Welcome Fuzz!
    Redeem yourself, and get some killer SG gear! ;D

:-)
    Neo