I Apologize...

shreddy bender

Reaction score
I want to apologize to Gibsg for being a jerk.

Some background... I have just gotten back to work after being off for about 2 months and am struggling.

I'm still upright but edgy.

I have been coming on here for bit of relief in my day to day. I was just getting tired of all the negative posts and it was bringing me down.

I feel bad.

Sorry Gibsg. I truly wasn't myself. I'm sure if we sat down for a beer I would understand your sense of humour and hopefully you'll find mine.:cheers:

DrBGood

Reaction score
I want to apologize to Gibsg for being a jerk.

Some background... I have just gotten back to work after being off for about 2 months and am struggling.

I'm still upright but edgy.

I have been coming on here for bit of relief in my day to day. I was just getting tired of all the negative posts and it was bringing me down.

I feel bad.

Sorry Gibsg. I truly wasn't myself. I'm sure if we sat down for a beer I would understand your sense of humour and hopefully you'll find mine.:cheers:
Yopu shouldn't be hard on yourself because of him shreddy. The guy pushes all the wrong buttons ... all the time.
He should apologize, not you.

Bullfrog

Reaction score
Who?

The ignore button works great!

Why subject yourselves to it? I made it go away.

You're a good dude Shreddy. I feel your pain cause I know what it's like. I was an electrician for 20 years. Feast or famine.

Keep your head up brother!

RVA

Reaction score
I am sorry for your recent difficulties. This is indeed a great place to shrug off the daily grind. It is fun to discuss guitars. It is not fun to argue about them or with each other. It is not fun to watch the people you like being denigrated or otherwise addressed poorly. I find the ignore button sets things right again. YMMV.

Stay strong brother. This too shall pass.

eS.G.

Reaction score
Shreddy.
A. Glad you are back to work and getting square.
B. Upright is good
C. Edgy can be ---well equally entertaining ;)

ROCK on SHred man ROCK THE FOOK ON !!!

deMelo

Reaction score
You're a good guy, Shreddy! We all know that.

As for Gibsg, unfortunately he seems to be entirely uninterested in real friendships and comradery in any forums, it's kinda hard to understand the fun he sees in being odd and unpleasant on purpose.

shreddy bender

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. That means a lot. I do feel like a jerk though. And I hope my stupid outburst can have a positive effect.

I may not comment often on posts- heck, sometimes not at all, but I enjoy reading the back and forth,mostly helpful and supportive, other times just plain wacky! God... How many times have eSG and I sat up drinking, sharing YouTube videos and laughing and hanging out from thousands of miles apart?

I hope as members,we can all be friends. I have friends in the "real world" that annoy me at times but they are still my friends.

Thanks again folks.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Speaking of Friends and Music...I just got the new Red Hot Chili Peppers today and I LOVE IT!

Bettyboo

Reaction score
I kinda agree with Shreddy; if you don't like somebody's comments/style then it's easy to just ignore those posts instead of rising to the battlefield. not always easy to do though, especially when you're stressed and maybe had a few bevvies too.

Good luck with the new job, Shreddy; hope it works out well for you.

Tony M

Reaction score
I do not make use of ignore lists.
If someone is on your ignore list the thread will not make sense.
It's like when "those in control" delete posts.
The guy is entitled to his opinions.
If you don't like his opinions, just ignore him.

Oh wait.....

Raiyn

Reaction score
Shreddy, you're a decent guy from what I can tell. You had your buttons pushed by a sad little lying troll who thinks he's smarter, richer, and more popular than anyone else and that his opinion is the only one that matters.

He's a pathetic, pedantic, lying little troll who does this $hit just to get a rise out of people, he couldn't give two brown squirts about what a decent guitar is so long as (in his mind) more expensive = superior.

Put his ass on ignore and move on.

'Sides anyone who can build a kickass cabinet like you did and still have all his limbs and digits has more skill than I do.

Latest posts