Idiots at my work.

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by nbeersiii, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbeersiii

nbeersiii Well-Known Member

So tonight I was minding my own business working on a machine. The supervisor for the operators comes over to my tool box carrying a metal plate thats about 2foot by 1 foot. Its a floor plate for one of the presses. One of the press operators (new guy) supposedly stepped on it and almost went through the floor because the screws that hold that plate in place had come out. So I go and bolt it back down. About an hour later this guy starts saying he thinks he pulled something whenhe almost fell through. So his supervisor ask if he needed to go to the ER. He said no he would tough it out. I already know the guy is full of chit. It is also known he smokes crack. I told the supervisor you wait he will be back wanting to go to the hospital as soon as he gets one of he other brothers to piss for him. It wasnt 45 minutes later he was limping and wantin to go to the ER. First thing he wasnt limping until he wanted to go and second I already know who pissed for him because the pisser asked the guy that told me for a condom to piss in. He gave him one. Well that trick might hae worked for him if the guy that pissed wasnt drunk on vodka. I suspected the pisser was drunk when hecame in. Anyway the crackhead goes to the ER only to fail his drugtest for alcohol and the temp was too low. He pissed forreal the 2nd time and failed for cocaine. He lost his job and rightfully so. The dude has been a trouble maker in the month he has worked there. He thought he might get paid from trying to act hurt and it just backfired in his face. Oh yeah he was on camra when he supposedly almost fell through and well that never happened either. The obama 2012 t-shirt he had on just made it all that much funnier too. Karma can be a real bitch sometimes so think before doing stupid stuff.

2. shreddy bender

shreddy bender Well-Known Member

ahhh scammers. just do your job and shut up! quit wrecking it for the rest of us. reminds me of when i built yachts. we has one guy file for a respitory ailment when i had photographic proof that he was the only one out of us working that job NOT wearing a respirator. six guys in a row fiberglassing and loud mouth nelson not following safety protocall. burns my bicuits i tells ya.
    well i'm glad he got his comeuppance!

3. nbeersiii

I just cant believe he got a drunk guy to pee for him. What a moron. As soon as I heard who this had happened to I knew what was comming. He laid out for 3 days his 2nd week there and has almost got into 2 fights with the guys he works with. I dont trust him and havnt since I walked into out shop storage area (where we keep all our parts and maintinance supplies) and he was snooping around in there. I asked what he was doing and he said he was looking for a broom. Bullcrap. He was looking for something to steal id bet money on it. He has called a few of his coworkers on our days off wanting to borrow 15 dollars or 20 dollars and he hardly knows them. The ones that do know him say he smokes crack and well that is evident now. I just wish managment would quit hirring these dirtbags. Its always some friend or a cousin of the people that work there. They always end up fired for drugs or drinking, one guy got sent to jail. One dipshit dropped his potpipe and asked the plant managers son to help look for it. Idiots.

4. shreddy bender

shreddy bender Well-Known Member

see therein lies the problem. management always wants to save a buck and hires the bottom of the barrel. the idiots screw up and management has to hire more idiots. if they could only see the big picture... hire qualified, quality people, pay them fairly and the business will do well.
    i am a fiberglasser and believe me you get a lot of crack heads and drunks in that industry. i had been at one job for 4 years and we had a guy who got hired and just did whatever he felt. he didn't listen, he pissed off everyone on the floor and caused arguments and accidents. finally i became the voice of the floor and went to the boss. i was a valued employee there and i said either you fire him or fire me because i'm going to punch him repeatedly in the head.
    he got fired.
    later when it was time to hire more workers for a new project i went into my lead hand's office to ask him a question and he looked stressed out. "what's wrong?" i asked.
    "oh just going through resumes and am trying to find a couple new workers who aren't idiots that wont piss you guys on the floor off. could you help me here?"
    i miss that job. after that idiot got fired the shop was happy until it closed down.

5. SG Lou

SG Lou Moderator Staff Member

Guys,
    I keep getting Notifications from one member who complaining this thread is getting carried away with what he claims is :
    This is the reason that the user gave:
    rude, lots of profanity

Please knock it off or I'll have to lock the thread.
    Play nice kids !
    Lou

6. oldrockfan

oldrockfan Well-Known Member

ditto what Lou said but I have to chime in on one thing. My day job is safety inspector and I can't tell you how many times I have seen drug users try to fake injuries on the job only to end up failing the required post accident drug test and end up getting canned. I used to feel sorry for them but I now see them as a reason insurance cost has gone up for everyone so I have alot less sympothy for those guys and girls who try to scam the system and get caught.

7. nbeersiii

Ok i may have used a bad word or 2 that I didnt really think was that bad but rude? to who? The member thats offended needs to just stay out if his feelings are hurt over something that doesnt have a dang thing to do with him. Just close the thread SG LOU if some mamby pamby crybaby was offended by anything in this thread that wasnt offensive.

8. Zeppelin Rules

Zeppelin Rules Active Member

I'm just going to say this. What is the point of this thread?

9. nbeersiii

I just thought it was a funny story about a guy who didnt want to use his own pee for a drug test so he used the pee of a guy who was drunk. He failed either way. Most of my life is spent at work so maybe things that i luagh at with my work friends are not funny here. I dont understand what the big deal is so if people cant handle it just delete it and that will be that.

10. SG Lou

SG Lou Moderator Staff Member

To prevent any further complaints I think I will. :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.