I'm not proud but I'm really really happy!

58pit

Reaction score
Good things happen to good folks. Rock on Srheddy!

Saintjonah

Reaction score
You did the responsible, yet difficult thing and it wound up working out for you. Be proud AND happy! You have every right to be both.

Alex_SG

Reaction score
You rock, Shreddy!
As Col said, most of us know what it's like to have the wolves at the door.
I'm glad you got your baby back man!

Rowdymoon

Reaction score
you should be proud...most times these kinds of stories end with " had to pawn my guitar ".and it ends there.....you over came a hurdle glad you got her back!!!

shreddy bender

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone! We had band practice last night and it felt soooo good to play her and hear that Dirty Fingers pickup screaming. I think she's happy to be home and doing what she's supposed to be doing.
I'm going to treat her to a nice bath and a string change and take some pictures. She deserves it!

shreddy bender

Reaction score
Here you go! I took a new picture on my new phone! I'm not used to this high tech world we live in. I got the phone last week because I didn't have one and if people are going to call me for a job I need a phone right?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Helena's home.jpg
    Helena's home.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 43

dampsneaker

Reaction score
Here you go! I took a new picture on my new phone! I'm not used to this high tech world we live in. I got the phone last week because I didn't have one and if people are going to call me for a job I need a phone right?
attachment.php

Man, you've got to love a face like that. :naughty: And hmmm, that bridge pup looks kinda familiar. :hmm: Great to see her back where she belongs Shreddy. Damn, she actually looks happy.

shreddy bender

Reaction score
Thanks Huntron!
I'm sure you do recognize that pickup dampsneaker! I'll try to send your gift this week too! Hope the dogs don't get it this time!:fingersx:
BAD DOGGIE!!!
:squint:

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
Heck Shreddy i gave my laptop to my girlfriend.all i use is my phone.

IndyRocker

Reaction score
Wow. Now that guitar has some real character. I love the 45 adapter under the switch. Can you get a close up of the album? My old eyes can't read it. Amazing guitar man! Rock on :dude::dude::dude::dude:

shreddy bender

Reaction score
Yes Johnny this is Helena Handbasket. Had her since she was new.
Here you go IndyRocker! My eyes were never that good but once I hit 40 boy did the vision ever start to go down hill fast!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought it for 25 cents at the thrift store. I just can't take things too seriously!

Attachments

• DSCI0005.jpg
    DSCI0005.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 24 groovy greats.jpg
    24 groovy greats.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 36

eS.G.

Reaction score
Seriously is seriously for losers ;)

We all got stuck on this rock ----didn't ask to be, I ordered a totally different existence, never go to the drive up window they screw you every time-- so make the beset of it and have fun now and then :)

IndyRocker

Reaction score
That is FRIGGIN AWESOME! That is a very cool pickguard. I am making one out of carbon fiber since I work in a composite shop. I'll have to call it the pick shredder.

You need a phono head off an old record player on there for a whammy bar lol ;)

shreddy bender

Reaction score
Thanks Indy. I also made a pick guard for Mabel, my homebuilt guitar from clear casting resin and atumn maple leaves. Looks unique.

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
So Shreddy what style guitars have you got built there you said you had to finish up ?? Do you have any picks of them ?? Id like to see um if ya dont mind.loved that V you made

Latest posts