Im voting for

Raiyn

Reaction score
Finally, a candidate we can all imagine having a drink with......

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
Ok, this thread hasn't been around for a while but the important thing to remember and do is to get out there and vote Tues. Back and forth on who is not the point then... it is the using your right to vote. You candidate may not win, but you didn't just sit back and let it happen. The silent majority in this country needs to express themselves at the voting booth.

VOTE!

Tony M

Reaction score
What six string said.
also,
If you don't vote you give up your right to complain for the next 4 years.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Ok, this thread hasn't been around for a while but the important thing to remember and do is to get out there and vote Tues. Back and forth on who is not the point then... it is the using your right to vote. You candidate may not win, but you didn't just sit back and let it happen. The silent majority in this country needs to express themselves at the voting booth.

VOTE!
I vote by mail, so I was done a long time ago. The last time I voted in person was 2000, and we all know how that went. I just wish there was a notification system that stopped the flyers / phone ads.

RVA

Reaction score
God bless us all, everyone.

RVA

Reaction score
Bit early for the Dickens Christmas quotes... At least wait until December!
We need it now. Regardless of the election outcome, I am worried about Tiny. I would hate for him to lose his Soc Sec. benefits at his advanced age. He must be 104 by now!

Latest posts