Is It My Imagination...

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by Six String, Nov 7, 2014.

1. DoodoaXD

DoodoaXD Well-Known Member

Wait.... Chucky Cheese is NOT a strip joint that serves pizza?!?? :laugh2:

In all seriousness, I don't know squat about clubs etc, not really a part of our culture/ religion. I mean, if a good looking lady walks in the street wearing tight pants, that's the closest you'll get to a strip club here in Alex!

2. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

I am truly sorry --- strip clubs are an American Male "right of passage" I think....well thats what my Uncle claimed anyway, I think he just wanted to borrow 20.00 but anyway
    IMAGINATION ---as I recall was mentioned in the title of this thread........which I hope is posted in the proper section or Six String is going to hit someone with a broom....er sweep something, or be forced to have a beer with Ethel Merman at the Red Onion Saloon in Skagway Alaska, on the third Thursday after the Vernal Equinox during a violent acid rain storm while seated under a Moose on a very nice Tartan blanket. :)

I need a candy bar or something................

3. WavMixer

WavMixer Well-Known Member

You had me at strip club and pizza! The place where pepperonis go to have phun!!!

4. Six String

Six String Moderator Staff Member

What's the matter with The Front Desk"? It's top drawer isn't it..........? Besides, where on earth could your move this thread to. We don't have a pizza, pepperoni, band name, Chucky Cheese, insanity section so ......................... where were we going........................?:dunno:

5. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

We (or at least I) NEED an insanity section!