Latest Pics.....

Larry

Reaction score
Lawn Giland, New Yawk (as we natives call it)
Here's a recent photo of my collection:

teles3.jpg

only4.jpg

guitarsall.jpg

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
Wow Larry....... looks like you need to add some wall space! 8)

Well rounded collection! Awesome! 8) 8)

EveryMn

Reaction score
Where do you live?

Because I have on good info that your Antigua Tele, silverburst SG and Duo Jet may go missing soon....

:D Nice collection.

SG John

Reaction score
That Tele is sweeeet! I love the binding and pickup cover. It really gives it a distinctive look. You've got excellent taste good sir.
O0

I'm glad that you've still managed to hold on to the Rick, Duo-Jet, and Silver Burst. You've been doing a lot of wheeling and dealing. Those are too nice to let go of. Just my .02.

Larry

Reaction score
Lawn Giland, New Yawk (as we natives call it)
Thanks All!!

OK, here's a little info on each:

Taylor - T5 in cocobolo
Strat - American Vintage 62 Reissue
Rickenbacker - 360/6
SG - Silverburst
Gretsch - 57 DuoJet (my favorite)
Antigua Tele - Crafted in Japan 72 Reissue *
Blue Tele - Crafter in Japan 62 Custom Reissue *

* The Antigua came with the maple neck and Schaller tuners ( I think......) and standard pups
The Blue came with the rosewood neck, vintage style tuners and Texas pups

I swapped the necks/tuners/pups and electronics from one to the other. I liked the sound of the Antigua and the maple neck, but not the body color. I think the maple neck looks much better on the 62 and the rosewood on the 72. The 62 sounds great. It plays from bright to warm and in truth doesn't have the typical Tele "twang"......which I'm not a big fan of. It actually sound like my Gretsch now, which is weird...but I love it!

As of now, the only guitars that will never leave my colloectio nare the blue Tele, Gretsch, Strat and Taylor. If anyone has an interest in the Antugua Tele, Rick or the SG, pm me. Gotta roll em' out the door to pay for the American Custom Shop Rosewood Tele I have on lay-away!

My wife said either "sell some guitars or a kidney if you're planning on getting that thing you ordered". Unfortunately, the guy from the guitar shop where it is called to tell me the price.....left a message on the machine.......wife got home first and heard it..........my cover is blown.

jetlag

Reaction score
Niiiiiice collection Larry.
I'd love little corner like that.
But 1) I can't afford to ;D
2) Mother would kill me
3) I tend to use the same guitars for gigging and not a fan of 'em just sitting there. I'm in the process of consolodating all my gear down to 2 amps and 2 guitars!

Voxman

Staff Member
Reaction score
[quote author=Larry link=topic=14868.msg191968#msg191968 date=1188824006]
Actually, each of them gets equal playing time throughout the entire week [/quote]

That's what I say ... when I come back up I'll brang a truckload of amps and ruin whatever's left over after the guitars get thru wif him! ;D

Latest posts