Left hander *waves hello* from England!

Bettyboo

Reaction score
^ Jujuuk, keep it just in case; I have been known to be wrong from time to time...:D

We did, Betty? I think the consensus we all agreed on was the perfect SG is an S and a G,,,,,,,,,,,, and in some cases, justa G.
Some like em black, some cherry, some blue, some white or tv yellow, and some brown or even bright green. Some of us like em shiny and new, while others like em tattered and worn. Some with 1 Pup, some 2, and still others with 3. But for almost all who give em a try, there is much to love when we do play our SG's

But he did agree: no binding, right! :rofl:

Jujuuk68

Reaction score
Ok, I've taken her out the bin. She keeps looking at me jealously now, every time I open up ebay and search for left handed Rickenbackers.....

doyouread me

Reaction score
Lol - it's less dusty now... I think the pic's about 6 years old, a couple of months after moving in. The stands as gold as the guitar, and the rubber is pretty knackered, in so much as it's fairly hard - I've always had a duster between the neck and the stand, but it's not effected the finish anywhere in 25 years on the bottom, so I guess it's safe now. Oddly enough, I was up in Denmark St the other week, and in Wunjo Guitars, one of the sales guys had a paint brush he kept going round the shop display guitars, dusting the headstocks! - There's a pro tip and you heard it here first!

doyouread me

Reaction score
I got on the paint brush thing a while ago, it's good very effective round tuners, pickups, headstock etc, nice SG I think they did tinker with the control placement in the 80's, some had those wide schaller or kluson bridge's. Bet your glad you didn't get rid of her eh, the fender amp looks nice

WavMixer

Reaction score
Greetings and welcome from the other side of the pond. Nice to add another member that plays upside down guitars :thumb:

Latest posts