Lost in translation

DrBGood

Reaction score
For our French and German friends

HgvfVEu.jpg

grausch

Reaction score
Whether Dutch or German - don't spill it on your knakkers.

Scootermuppet

Reaction score
K'nakkers - wasn't that 2 balls on strings that you could make bounce off each other, if you were a brave enough and a kid in the late 70's? :rofl:

Raiyn

Reaction score
K'nakkers - wasn't that 2 balls on strings that you could make bounce off each other, if you were a brave enough and a kid in the late 70's? :rofl:
Hurty death balls!

Don't look at me, I was too busy playing with proper lawn darts. The kind that actually stuck in the ground, not the stupid big blunt ended ones.

Tony M

Reaction score
Lawn darts.
Invulnerable teen agers.
We used to play a game that was a cross
between of lawn darts and catch and dodgeball.
We used bows and target arrows and a really big field.
I have an arrow scar on the outside of my right thigh.

Relic61

Reaction score
skewered.jpg

And here's that real life cartoon boy showing his cranial scar all these years later!
102_0566.jpg

And Raiyn,...

how-bout-no-dr-evil-meme.jpg

east-meme-generator-no-not-really-7c32af.jpg

Last edited:

Relic61

Reaction score
Three words.....The Love Guru.

You liked it? My son raves about it but I came across it several times already in progress (as in not from the beginning.lol) & just couldn't get into it or finish watching.
But you're saying it might be worth a shot from start to finish.?.

Raiyn

Reaction score
You liked it? My son raves about it but I came across it several times already in progress (as in not from the beginning.lol) & just couldn't get into it or finish watching.
But you're saying it might be worth a shot from start to finish.?.
Umm no. The Love Guru is the last movie he tried to carry in front of the camera and it was a disaster.

Relic61

Reaction score
Umm no. The Love Guru is the last movie he tried to carry in front of the camera and it was a disaster.

Well, maybe that's why I never liked it enough to ever make it through that movie!??

I'm usually pretty lenient when it comes to films. They certainly don't have to meet most critics standards as long as there is something about them that entertains & keeps the mind engaged. Even though I didn't like that movie there were some that did, including 'Jr' much to my surprise as he is way more particular & critical about movies than I am. Now I guess I'm going to force myself to watch it the next time it get put into my movie channels rotation & try to keep an open mind as I try to endure from start to finishing credits. wth, I've wasted time on worse eh?

Latest posts