NAD! - Fender Hot Rod Pro Junior IV

Logan

Reaction score
So, because I work at a music store, I got entered into a contest by Fender to win one of the new Pro Juniors. Guess who somehow won? :D

First things first, the amp is absolutely beautiful. The lacquered tweed, chrome control plate, black chicken head knobs, and leather handle are all something to behold. It screams for such a tiny amp that I don't want to turn it up to kick it into overdrive. It was so loud I still have a headache 3 hours after. It doesn't sound the best with my SG, but with my Tele it rips and the amp likes brighter guitars better because the overdrive makes the amp loads darker. Enough talking, here are the pics!
full

full

full

full

SGspecial

Reaction score
Congrats on the new amp. I have the new HR Deluxe IV and love it.

Clifdawg

Reaction score
Awesome! I dig the simplicity. Do you have any idea how it compares to the III series? I understand that Fender tweaked these to have a more smoother, British-style breakup than the III.

Didds

Reaction score
Tone and volume...all you really need honestly. No pressure, but if you can a demo would be sick. I wanna hear what this thing sounds like. I'm thinking about posting a demo of my bassbreaker to my NAD thread. Thats something we should make an unspoken rule here to one up the "pics or it didn't happen" saying. Demo or it didn't happen! Whenever someone posts an NAD or NGD thread we should ask for a demo instead of pics!

Or not. Who knows :redface:
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :D

Latest posts