Need help learning Funk 49

Discussion in 'Lessons & Techniques' started by IndyRocker, Dec 17, 2014.

1. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

Ha you didn't say he gave ya three songs LOL.
    Well last wk I talked to a younger guitar tech guy who installed my pups and Ive known awhile about helping me out with the whole recording process he said he could do that so maybe I can get the money and get it done.Its funny a younger guy at work I sold a guitar and amp too
    and was helping learn guitar. told me to do the phone recordings
    for him I did when I played them for him at work a few guys said it wasn't me LOL the Kid told them ohh yeah its him he is sick im sick dude that's a compliment right LOL. But yes its nice to hear yourself for reference and be able to have others thoughts and suggestions.
    keep going Indy it gets easier and better my index is hurting too from the G string bend on rock the house.
    thanks frankd

2. IndyRocker

IndyRocker Active Member

I have been looking at the iRig by IK Multimedia. It plugs the guitar into a tablet or PC. I will be able to get better recordings with that.

3. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw you mention that. I don't have a I ph and they want money for the app for the Galaxy plus I don't really use my ph that much
    to small for me in my old age plus I would like to record by mike just show different speakers and amp sounds more so than my playing.
    that guy His name is Kevin too I think that has the shut up and play
    channel is just a bad ass. Man he does a reelling in the years lesson
    which was written by Elliot Randal not Denny Diaz or Skunk baxter
    man just a awesome work. to things I wanna play before my time is up
    is the Hotel California solo and reeling in the years for now they wait till my skills catch up maybe this time NEXT year we can both be playing songs we
    only dreamed of playing before.:thumb:
    frankd

4. IndyRocker

IndyRocker Active Member

Good luck with playing anything Don Felder plays. Man he is amazing. My instructor said Don is his hero. Right before he ripped out a solo that made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

5. Tazz3

Tazz3 Active Member

Your recoding of funk 49 is awesome just keep playing it u will get the hang of it.
    Maybe in 4 years I will be able to play this song lol