New Acoustic Incoming! - Breedlove Organic Concert E

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by Clifdawg, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Clifdawg

Clifdawg Well-Known Member

I had planned on getting a Playstation 5 after Christmas, but they're not available right now, all the good games are getting delayed, and who am I kidding? I was destined to buy a guitar. :rofl:

[​IMG]

Got a gift card to GC and some cash, so I just pulled the trigger on a Breedlove Organic Concert E, which is an all-solid guitar made from African mahogany and torrified European spruce for only ~$500 street USD. I wouldn't ordinarily buy an acoustic online sight unseen, but I did get to play a couple of similar instruments at my local GC before making the decision (I didn't want the cutaway, and some of the "sale" items were, erm, not in an acceptable condition, reminding me of why I hate to even shop there for acoustics). I'd rather get one in, set it up and string it the way I want to, and go from there.

I'm a sucker for a mid-size acoustic/electric with a subtle burst, and I really dig the way this looks (and how Breedlove necks play). Fingers crossed mine will be a good example. :ohno:

koaguilds likes this.
  2. Clifdawg

Clifdawg Well-Known Member

Just got here and all I can say is daaaaaaaang. Look at the top on this thing:

[​IMG]

Plays and sounds fantastic, too! Everything I was hoping for and more. Not perfect - there are a couple of minor visual imperfections here and there, but still very much a looker. I have a feeling this one will be with me for a very long while. :dude:

3. Greg Connor

Greg Connor Well-Known Member

I’m also a Breedlove fan. They make a nice product.