New BBQ Community - BBQTalk.com

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I’d like to welcome you to BBQTalk.com, a new (non-gear) online community that I’ve finally had the chance to complete. If you’re into barbecue and grilling, then you’ve got to check us out at www.BBQTalk.com

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you on BBQ Talk!

grumpybastah

Reaction score
for me, a great personal day is being able to crank on a vintage SG while looking out at the smoke bellowing out of the smoker!
It's the little things in life.....

eS.G.

Reaction score
Oh man....a BBQ forum!!!!!!! an SG forum, now we just need a "Real Beer"--not watered down lite crap-- forum and it will be the triumvirate of online perfection!!!!!

Too cool.

smitty_p

Reaction score
Oh man....a BBQ forum!!!!!!! an SG forum, now we just need a "Real Beer"--not watered down lite crap-- forum and it will be the triumvirate of online perfection!!!!!

Too cool.

The word for today is, "Triumvirate."

alexander paul

Reaction score
i bar-b-que 1 or more times a week on charcoal including the thanksgiving turkey.
Emoji_1F357.png

ps: real beer!!!!!!!!!!!

eS.G.

Reaction score
THis has been a quiet thread.....so I though I would zap some life into it..... We had BBQ last weekend.
I cheated and used a bag of the "Jack Daniels" briquettes (comes with "real whiskey barrel wood chips for smoking" ............it didn't SUCK. Wasnt award winning but for a quickie smoke job on a Sunday afternoon it worked great. Just .02 cents.

Latest posts