Reaction score
Welcome kick..........

any friend of Ess's

< deserves a place to hide, eh... I mean..... >

IS A FRIEND OF OURS!

kick

Reaction score
:evil:

Hey guys, this is a smart website and a bunch of music, er, guitar lovers. nice to see girl pics. I was wondering if there's any girls members? I know this is hard core music stuff. It's nice to see some balance.
I wanted to include a little more info myself as their will be a day where my dream of picking the axe will be a hobby.
I had a friend who intro me to AC/DC when I was a 13 er. From that day on I always wanted to pick either Mal's or Angus' guitar.
this site looks to be my magazine for getting the right info. What worries me most is the idea that the neck "breaks or cracks" thus getting it repair can be a pain. Why can't the Gibson folks put a steel ring at the joint where the neck applies to the body? Maybe the narrower part of the neck will break?
I'm a right hander for picking and most likely will try left hand for good measure. I think you need different guitars for that, right?
I've lived in Florida all my life with the lone exception of one year in Seekonk, Mass.[near Rhode Island state border].
I love to travel [ I make a perfect roadie]. Been to China, Russia, just about the entire eastern seaboard of the states. Been to NewYork a few times, Michigan a few times and a lot of Maine visits. Toronto & Montreal. All of Florida except panhandle. love to take pics.
I'm your standard looking white guy that looks like a rock and roll player.
CHEERS!

ESSER

Reaction score
This aint no dating site Kick ya prevert!

Besides the only chicks round here are pre-op trannys and they have been worn out by Voxman in the bogs here at ETSG.

Neck breaks are due to carelessness, although they are a weak spot. Look after them and it will be ok. You wouldn't give a glass hammer to an ape would you? :director:

TNT

Reaction score
[quote author=kick link=topic=15388.msg197667#msg197667 date=1193828982]
Hey guys, this is a smart website and a bunch of music, er, guitar lovers. nice to see girl pics. I was wondering if there's any girls members?
[/quote]
Girls don't have members Kick but here's something from the forum More Stats page:
Male to Female Ratio: 22.6:1
I guess you could start PM'ing the other 1963 ESG members to see who's what?

kick

Reaction score
;)
Hey fellas thanks for the input. I'm here becuz of site's title. I'm not here becuz of chick hunting.
I find it odd that most sites when you are dealing with rock music the ratio of male to females is LOPSIDED.
When you have 20 to one in favor of male that makes it like no ladies allowed almost.

ANYWAY, the neck issue seems to be a weak spot. I wonder if the folks at Gibson USA ever thought of a neck ring or a joint ring. but i guess it's a lost cause.
Keep on rockin!

bradsure

Reaction score
[quote author=kick link=topic=15388.msg197760#msg197760 date=1193928442]
;)
Hey fellas thanks for the input. I'm here becuz of site's title. I'm not here becuz of chick hunting.
I find it odd that most sites when you are dealing with rock music the ratio of male to females is LOPSIDED.
When you have 20 to one in favor of male that makes it like no ladies allowed almost.

ANYWAY, the neck issue seems to be a weak spot. I wonder if the folks at Gibson USA ever thought of a neck ring or a joint ring. but i guess it's a lost cause.
Keep on rockin!
[/quote]
I think the 'guys' at Gibson quit designing and updating their guitars in the sixties. (Have you seen some of the GOWs. They are some Fugly Geetars) I guess as long as the boat floats there no need to change anything that might cause it to tip over. Just go with the flow. One day they may NEED to change and they will hire someone(maybe from this forum) to collect input and make the changes. Or they could wait and Fender might buy them out and save the day. :idiot: :BangHead:

kick

Reaction score

that's a good question - more questions than answers.

I have to wait... [$$$$]

kick

Reaction score
;D

HOPEFULLY GET A FADED SG WHILE THE WIFE AND GIRLS GO OUT OF TOWN NEXT MONTH. - LOUD AS HELL I HOPE

Latest posts