not allowed hotmail accounts?

Discussion in 'General Music' started by chuck, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Member

[quote author=chuck link=topic=12298.msg161163#msg161163 date=1171405432]
    ::edit:: i just sent this ^ to tom and he said..

"I wanted to block on new members but the software doesn't allow that.  I am working on something that will hopefully help.  We even had a post on here from a member offering email addresses to those who need it but in the loss of posts today I don't remember who it was.

I will work with anyone to get past this."
    [/quote]

I'm the one who is offering email addresses to anyone who needs one. If all you have is a hotmail/yahoo/free email and can't get another one either with your isp or whatever, private message me and I can set up an email for you (yourname @ davidzych.com) to use for this site. Its absolutely no hassle for me, and i'll explain how to access the email when you pm me and I set it up.

2. 74 Jailbreak

74 Jailbreak Member

[quote author=Lumbergh link=topic=12298.msg161420#msg161420 date=1171483604]

I'm the one who is offering email addresses to anyone who needs one. If all you have is a hotmail/yahoo/free email and can't get another one either with your isp or whatever, private message me and I can set up an email for you (yourname @ davidzych.com) to use for this site. Its absolutely no hassle for me, and i'll explain how to access the email when you pm me and I set it up.
    [/quote]

Lumbergh, you deserve some sort of honor.

3. SG Lou

SG Lou Moderator Staff Member

[size=20pt]READ PINNED TOPIC: "NEED A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT"[/size]