Not for sale any more. 1988 SG '62 prehistoric

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Harvey, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Harvey

Harvey New Member

1988 Gibson SG '62 pre historic for sale. Lovely old guitar in great shape for the year, some nice lacquer checking on the headstock and age related knocks but nothing serious just honest aging. No breaks or repairs and the frets are good. Totally standard. Really looks and plays great. I have the original plain truss rod cover as well as the Les Paul one. I welcome any trial, I'll make tea while you check it out through one of my amps. Comes with non Gibson hard case.
    NO LONGER FOR SALE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    colchar likes this.
  2. Norton

Norton Well-Known Member

Great necks on this era!

Harvey likes this.
  3. Harvey

Harvey New Member

Yes, lovely neck and a lovely guitar. I won't be too sad if I don't sell it, but I've got four Gibson's at the moment and something has to give.

4. Harvey

Harvey New Member

I got this guitar out to give it a clean and couldn't put it back down, it really is a great guitar. Needless to say I'm not going to sell it anymore, a moment of complete madness must have overcome me thinking that I should sell this and I've realized that if it goes I'll most likely never find another like it. Luckily I've had no offers for it yet so I won't be upsetting anyone by doing this I hope. If the moderators want to remove this add please do so as I think that I've dodged a bullet here!

Go Nigel Go and Norton like this.