Not for sale...

Yori Halford

Reaction score
img407fe23azik7zj.jpg

Inspired by "School of Rock SG" pic.

[size=20pt]SORRY, NOT FOR SALE![/size]

oldrockfan

Reaction score
great looking guitar and looks like your son is growing fast too! He is going to be ready to play before you know it ;D

Have things settled down over in Japan since the earthquake? I don't hear much on the news anymore but the nuke reactors are still a serious problem I would assume.

Yori Halford

Reaction score
[quote author=oldrockfan link=topic=21663.msg259866#msg259866 date=1306939728]
great looking guitar and looks like your son is growing fast too! He is going to be ready to play before you know it ;D

Have things settled down over in Japan since the earthquake? I don't hear much on the news anymore but the nuke reactors are still a serious problem I would assume.
[/quote]

Thanks. Uh...she looks like a boy. Most people take her as a boy and kinda say, "What a cute boy!" hahaha

Well...little by little things start to be settled down but...it seems to me that the gov takes follow-up measures. There still are a mountain of problems to solve. And yes, nuke reactors are still potentially dangerous. We want to know how badly they have exactly been damaged but they seem to have many difficulties to comprehend the actual state...

Ne_buddy

Reaction score
Cool SG, Yori. Looks like the young one is yearning to learn to play. Nothing wrong with the Home-School of Rock! :)

John J

Reaction score
Nice SG. Cute daughter too. I'm glad you and your family are okay.

oldrockfan

Reaction score
let me correct my mistake... I meant to say looks like your daughter is growing fast and will be ready to play any day now :)

re the nuc plants, I hope they are able to get the reactors under control without any additional releases so things can start getting back to normal for people in the area. Seems there are lots of disasters around the world these days. Tidal waves and nuc plants in japan, tornados in the US and earthquakes all over the globe.

sgtbeefheart

Reaction score
[quote author=oldrockfan link=topic=21663.msg259895#msg259895 date=1307038174]
let me correct my mistake... I meant to say looks like your daughter is growing fast and will be ready to play any day now :)

re the nuc plants, I hope they are able to get the reactors under control without any additional releases so things can start getting back to normal for people in the area. Seems there are lots of disasters around the world these days. Tidal waves and nuc plants in japan, tornados in the US and earthquakes all over the globe.
[/quote]

...and Donald Trump running for president. :)

mikeystool

Reaction score
[quote author=Yori Halford link=topic=21663.msg259868#msg259868 date=1306948235]
Thanks. Uh...she looks like a boy. Most people take her as a boy and kinda say, "What a cute boy!" hahaha
[/quote] ;D lol i was thinking to myself as i read ORF's post "what if its a girl?!!" ...anyway, sweet axe man!!!

Latest posts