Obamas past revealed?

skidshark

Reaction score
show on fox news tonight...supposedly media conspiracy to keep his past out of the press, someone speaking out at 9pm eastern time on fox news.

oldrockfan

Reaction score
that should be in just a min, headed to fox news now.

Voxman

Staff Member
Reaction score
Looky .. It's been proven he's a yank, so enough already :roll: .. fox is/was owned lock, stock and barrel, for the last 8 years by the repugants and like the staged Tea Parties it's an insult to ones intelligence to even watch it! They laughed Lou Dobbs into humiliation when he recently did a show on it and he as well as Fox now, have lost creditability with the public over this nonsense

oldrockfan

Reaction score
hey voxy, fox news is clearly hard core right wing but we also have hard core left wing news all over the networks so got to watch some of both and figure out the truth lies somewhere between the two extremes.

Lately I am less of a rep or dem and more of a fatalist. Both parties suck and continually come up with new ways to wring a little more money from the working middle class. :(

skidshark

Reaction score
I think I was in the 7th grade when I learned that a group with money could send buy a lobbiest in Washington and basically buy political power.....my first clue that government can't be trusted to do whats right.

Sorry Voxxy, I don't watch tv much so ain't up on who's in which wing, just thought it'd be interesting.

Did Obama ever come up with a birth certificate?

nynvolt

Reaction score
Besides fox what other right leaning cable news channel is there? Staged tea parties? If you say so, I work for a living so didn't have time to waste throwing tea anywhere but I do know a few people who attended, on their own free will and they don't even listen to Rush...

Anyway I was working through the program, frankly don't really care at this point. He's president and a leftist so no one will challenge him no matter if he not only smoked crack but was born on mars, no one seems to give a damn. "A learning moment" how about we learn that cops have a tough job and should not have some pompous rich dude telling them "I'll talk to your momma" or have the president of the United States weigh in on it no matter how (un)informed he was.

More over the second and third to the president are so much worse, God forbid some unbelievable turn of events actually cause an impeachment. Oh God I am not a religious man but sure have been praying for Obama... can you imagine the Biden/Polosi presidency?!

skidshark

Reaction score
[quote author=ESSER link=topic=19602.msg237767#msg237767 date=1250191490]
<<<trying hard to give a crap

[/quote]

you need more fiber in your diet maybe?.....heheheee!!!

whazzup Essteroni?

ESSER

Reaction score
HHnNnnnnnnnnnggggghghhhhggggggggggggg :oops:

Latest posts