Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Mr Pointy, Aug 29, 2015.
Ah.....but its about SG's Ding Dong! Hello.....
Good POINT there Mr. Pointy
Welcome .......I think you will fit in JUST fine here......now put some beer in the fridge, plug in and lets ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Large bottles of Kronenbourg chilling as I type. The rocking will have to wait until tommorow morning but yeah, Ta!
Yes, another guitar forum. But, we're different!
No we're not
Were just differently the same ...
yes we are
Life of Brian References, Like it....but then Im not the Messiah!
Tyne-and-Wear eh? We appear to have the country covered between us. Wlecome.
This is probably a good time to lay down some of the ground rules for you.
1. If you ever describe your guitars, amplifiers, or other guitar-related gear, please provide accompanying photographic documentation. Our mantra is, "Pics, or it didn't happen."
2. Feel free to discuss your other guitars. We like other guitars besides SGs, too.
3. Don't be late to membership meetings, or you will be expected to bring refreshments. We've never had a membership meeting, though. In fact, we probably never will.
4. While not strictly required, it proves beneficial if you have multiple personalities.
5. Bring your own crayons.
Seriously, welcome to the forum and have fun!
Welcome to ETSG!
6. If you do show up late to the membership meetings, you will be made committee chairman of an unwanted committee that has absolutely no useful purpose........
Cheers...is the bar open?
........... it's always open! Free donuts too.
Dayum... I came in here thinking that there was a new guitar forum that I didn't know about.
Nope but I think we need a crayon for-yum
eS.G....... weren't you the chairman of the crayon committee? I noticed the crayons at the registration office seem to be disappearing. What's up with that.......?
Yes, Adrian was voted in as chairman of the crayon committee!!
The Crayon Committee Chairman (the "CraCoCha") is taking the crayons for his personal use?!
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...
Well, maybe we should cut him some slack. He does get those 64 color sets, after all!
I think that I may be an accomplice. I think I may have some of these missing crayons. With every package Adrian has sent me I have received a crayon. Does this make me a crayon fence?
Separate names with a comma.