Oh no ! not another guitar forum!

smitty_p

Reaction score
I think that I may be an accomplice. I think I may have some of these missing crayons. With every package Adrian has sent me I have received a crayon. Does this make me a crayon fence?

Then, I rescind my comments. This is quite different. I see, now, that he has been using the crayons to establish good will within the membership!

Good use of resources and good management skills.

I stand corrected.

smitty_p

Reaction score
Smitty, can I get ya to talk to my boss???? He might not see those Management skills and resource resourcefulness skills you speak of, perhaps a word of wisdom from the "P" man ;)

Why, it's pretty obvious!

By, including a crayon in your packages to WavMixer, you have used a low-cost resource (the crayon) to foster camaraderie and good will with your recipient (WavMixer). Of course, in the context of this forum, that good will generates laughs, smiles, and a general sense of fun.

However, were you operating as a regular retail establishment, that good will would help engender loyalty and return service.

Sweetwater has figured this out by including candy with purchases. I've read several posts over the years from people who anticipate what candy they'll get with their next order!

I got Tootsie Rolls when I ordered my Jackson! Now, you tell me...for the exact same price as any other online establishment, I get good service AND Tootsie Rolls? Now, who do you think gets my order!

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
Smitty; "By, including a crayon in your packages to WavMixer, you have used a low-cost resource (the crayon) to foster camaraderie and good will with your recipient (WavMixer). Of course, in the context of this forum, that good will generates laughs, smiles, and a general sense of fun."

Not to mention making us accomplices............... :facepalm:

eS.G.

Reaction score
Well since I sit in the corner and munch on crayons (blue ones taste best) it is SORT of like including candy-----or hiding evidence -----murder by crayon ,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Could happen.......Col Mustard did it in the Library with a rope.....

WavMixer

Reaction score
Eating a blue crayon without any red is like drinking a boiler maker with beer and no shot.. it's still just a beer.

DrBGood

Reaction score
Welcome to ETSG! :smile:

6. If you do show up late to the membership meetings, you will be made committee chairman of an unwanted committee that has absolutely no useful purpose........ :thumb:
And no bonus whatsoever. What less would you want ?

DrBGood

Reaction score
So eS.G. IS the crayonholic.
Ahhh ... explains a lot.

But I'm still confused why there is no Crayola sub committee. I like wax. Dental Floss Tycoon.
Mr Pointy, you have beehives ?

Mr Pointy

Reaction score
Only this...
boddingtons-4-pack.jpg

Latest posts