paging that vox guy who hangs out here

mrk

Reaction score
Drool...............

You can have yer Marshalls, Hi-Watts, Boogies, (insert boutique brand here). Nothing sounds like a Vox.

MRK

Alex_SG

Reaction score
All I can say is that one cannot have enough amps. In this guys case, he should have shares in Vox... Maybe he does!

Biddlin

Reaction score
About 30 minutes from my door, and my first stop, if I hit the mega-millions lotto !

Tobacco Worm

Reaction score
About 30 minutes from my door, and my first stop, if I hit the mega-millions lotto !

Hee heee, I stand a better chance of being hit by a bus sitting in my living room than hit the lotto! And my house is a measured 65m from the road waaaaaaayyyy out in the boonies!:naughty: But Biddlin, I truly do wish you did though. It would tickle me to death to hear you won tons of cash. After you take care of your entire family, which I know you would do first, then we could read all the reports on new gear that you get! And sample those fancy poses with new stuff in the pics that follow!:thumb:

Wade

Biddlin

Reaction score
Hee heee, I stand a better chance of being hit by a bus sitting in my living room than hit the lotto! And my house is a measured 65m from the road waaaaaaayyyy out in the boonies!:naughty: But Biddlin, I truly do wish you did though. It would tickle me to death to hear you won tons of cash. After you take care of your entire family, which I know you would do first, then we could read all the reports on new gear that you get! And sample those fancy poses with new stuff in the pics that follow!:thumb:

Wade
My son in law, the chemist, says the same thing, as he's putting his money in the machine . I used to be more conservative with my funds and trusted them to investment firms . I seem to lose much more slowly, this way .

Last edited:

Angry Tele

Reaction score
hes gonna have to break them up. Id take the ac30 and ac50, and thats it.

a serious collector wont buy these, what fun is that? the fun is in the collecting part. plus $60,000 is a HUGE hit to the wallet whereas, a $1,000 here or there times 10 years wont be felt as much.

$10 says he has a beatle haircut.

Voxman

Staff Member
Reaction score
Oh, and here's my Plate # in case you might of thought I might have any `sembelance of sanity whatsoever .....

DSCN3985.jpg

Still da same , and there goes my streeet/forum credibility! '

HELPI I'VE FALLEN N CAN'T GET UP!

Dscn0837.jpg

Voxman

Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm a not so sure that it's a great deal, w/o going into detail, fun, yes, a learning experience? , yes but on a business matrix, in this economy, unless your really good w/ a great clientelle, the margin seems very slim, if that at al! ..... I could be wrong but thats IMHO. My forte is the older amps and late 60's on back guitars , especially SG's ... I'm here to share that and learn about da rest from you guys, of which I'm very greatfull, and sometimes, .... Grateful, LOLO , while basing my evaluations of the newer stuff on my ears and then my gut feelings, but, I grew up listening to the older tones which establishd my benchmarks .... so thats my MO! :thumb:

Voxman

Staff Member
Reaction score
We all have the same malady! BUT, Only the coolest of the cool get it, and beep riding past w/ a thumbs up! :applause: I only got back to a 57` but OMG its nuttin like they make now w/ an action right on top o`de frets w/ no sizzle, or fret outs what so ever! N I am so lucky to even own it, but the pups in the 52`Blackguard are like nothing like you've ever heard in a Tele ... brings tears to you eyes they sound so good :dude:

Angry Tele

Reaction score
wait, you have a real 52 tele? thats cool! Its funny, 53 tele was taken, maybe Vince Gill lives in VA?

Latest posts