Pick any 5

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Bro B, that Fbird is NOT yours,,,,,,,,,,,,, is it?
Betsy was not a bitch. I have been very fortunate to have not been fond of any bitchy ones.

Biddlin

Reaction score
Blown Glass flute. 3/4 size handmade 12 string. Kent lap steel. Kay 5 string banjo. Princeton 65 amp.

Relic61

Reaction score
Betsy was not a bitch. I have been very fortunate to have not been fond of any bitchy ones.

Not bitch as in 'complainer' but more like hot piece of a$$ that is or in this case, was yours. IE: "Hey fvk head, don't be lookin at my bitch's a$$ like that or I'll have to fvk you up".

And yes, the 400 is mine. I can't believe you haven't seen her yet, she's a real beauty.

Here she is after a bath..
DSC00583 (2) (390x233).jpg

Can you see the SS watching the 400 get all the attention with green eyes of jealousy?
wet 69 being watched from behind (6) (390x252).jpg

And this 'bitch' has a hot looking backside too!
Big Backside 69 (390x272).jpg
Umm, Sexy!..

Me & the Mrs Love taking it out on nice Sunday rides through the country.
interior drvr frnt through 2 (390x293).jpg
(you know she's a legit 400 when the speedo goes to 160mph!)

Here's a look at what our rides look like...
That's looking back towards our house from across the other side of our elevated valley...
IMGP2104 (390x279).jpg

Here's our road with the leaves in full fall foliage..
DSC01091 (7).jpg

She gets way more looks & comments than the newer SS does.

2SS @ RT23 OverLook 2 (390x238) (2).jpg

Rock 'n Roll 'bitchez' LOL (see how I did that Marcus? That's another way to use bitch bro)

smitty_p

Reaction score
^^^Dude...Relic, you go all in, don't ya, Bro!

Not only do you have the kickin' guitars and amps, but you got the car to back up the Rock -n- Roll 'tude.

I, on the other hand, have a 1.2 liter Chevy Spark and a Dodge minivan.

Yeah, I like the 'Bird, too.

Relic61

Reaction score
^^^Dude...Relic, you go all in, don't ya, Bro!

Not only do you have the kickin' guitars and amps, but you got the car to back up the Rock -n- Roll 'tude.

I, on the other hand, have a 1.2 liter Chevy Spark and a Dodge minivan.

Yeah, I like the 'Bird, too.

Nice of you to say Smit-bro.

I've actually had to rebuild my life from scratch 3 different times as in;. lost nearly everything & living in my car!
Maybe that is why I'm not only a quasi hoarder, but also allow myself to get the things I enjoy that makes living exciting & fun. All while not wanting to be a completely self centered hedonistic a$$hole either.

I'm a firm believer in living for today & living life like each day is truly a gift to be treasured & made the most of. For tomorrow, well, ya just never know about tomorrow. I could be living in a car again or worse... not living at all.

So the B-man says.. live life up brother. Go for your dreams. Be happy and...
have a truly awesome frik'n day every frik'n day, no matter what!

Smitty, Have an Awesome Day Bro

iblive

Reaction score
Sold off few pedals I wasn't using. But still have every guitar I've purchased...... well except that $25 first guitar I bought at the hardware store. I think the action at the 12th fret was a 1/2". It was an awful guitar.

Relic61

Reaction score
Sold off few pedals I wasn't using. But still have every guitar I've purchased...... well except that $25 first guitar I bought at the hardware store. I think the action at the 12th fret was a 1/2". It was an awful guitar.

Now that's what I'm talkin about!

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Dbb, U do know I was kiddin about those speakers, right?

Didn't think I would get you to take the bait, but I had fun joshing around with that JUNK comment.

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
No Bro B, I had not seen that sweet Bird. My stepdad's uncle used to have one of those 400's too.
Knucklehead bought a late 70's Buick to replace it with. Think that was before I could drive though.

Notes69

Reaction score
67-69 Firebirds and Camaros were and always will be my favorite Chevy Muscle cars.

There it is....'69 Camaro has always been my Favorite Muscle car. I was looking to buy one, when I came across my bright Yellow '72 Chevelle and had to buy it. We used to pick up the "want ads" and look for 60-70's cars to go test and lay down rubber with. They were always under $500 for a solid beater. Now, it will cost you BIG bucks to get near one.

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
A real 69 Z with all documents and 100% no fake SHiz games goin on was always my ultimate number 1 dream car.
The number 2 of course is any of the 67-69 Camaros or Birds like I said before.
Now, I can basically kiss that goodbye since there is no way in Hail I will ever be able to afford one.

All is not lost though as I now own a 91 5.0 Mustang I need to restore, Having owned it a number of years, I have grown to appreciate some things about it and there are others I would have designed to be a little more reliable. But then again, almost any mechanical thing I have ever owned or had to fix, I modified my way to make them fail proof.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Nice of you to say Smit-bro.

I've actually had to rebuild my life from scratch 3 different times as in;. lost nearly everything & living in my car!
Maybe that is why I'm not only a quasi hoarder, but also allow myself to get the things I enjoy that makes living exciting & fun. All while not wanting to be a completely self centered hedonistic a$$hole either.

I'm a firm believer in living for today & living life like each day is truly a gift to be treasured & made the most of. For tomorrow, well, ya just never know about tomorrow. I could be living in a car again or worse... not living at all.

So the B-man says.. live life up brother. Go for your dreams. Be happy and...
have a truly awesome frik'n day every frik'n day, no matter what!

Smitty, Have an Awesome Day Bro
Been there. I've got one decision that I've made in the last 20 years that I can point to as being unequivocally right, but that's enough for me.

A real 69 Z with all documents and 100% no fake SHiz games goin on was always my ultimate number 1 dream car.
When it comes to Camaros, I've always liked the SS/RS package myself. Of course the ultimate would be a '69 COPO or a Yenko.

But then again, almost any mechanical thing I have ever owned or had to fix, I modified my way to make them fail proof.
Sounds familiar, sounds real familiar........
1282045979_girl-in-mirror.gif

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
:dude::dude: On the Copo and Yenko's. Since PA is right next door to me, Yenko was from there I do believe, I have seen a Yenko or 2 at the Carlisle Pa car shows if I do remember.

Last edited:

Raiyn

Reaction score
:dude::dude: On the Copo and Yenko's. Since PA is right next door to me, Yenko was fromn there I do believe, I have seen a Yenko or 2 at the Carlisle Pa car shows if I do remember.
Yeppers, Yenko Chevy was at 575 West Pike Street in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.

Latest posts