Post your Gibson SG’s!

ruster1

Reaction score
Players it's here now today A 2006 SG from my reputable guitar dealer. It's my first SG. I'm enjoying it's Light weight eas of play from their pro set up. My first time feeling 10 gage strings to. I'm delighted
Great looking 2006.. if its stock enjoy the 498T bridge pickup.. one of my favs.. can always roll back if you need to tame the output a bit.. I have to get one with the large PG.. just screams SG of the late 60's.. looks great next to the snow falcon as well.. little ying and yang going on.. enjoy !! and welcome.. is that the Epi version snow falcon?.. I see that the Epi has the same pickups and coil split and kill switch which the Gibby does not... cool options as well..

Last edited:

Ronald Graham

Reaction score
Yes thats the pick up. My first owning one. An yes it is the Epiphone Snow Falcon. Great sound. The new fret board materials an Snow bird white Color caught my curiosity. I looked for a Gibson Flying V for over a year, came close a few times finding well kept instruments for a reasonable price then shying away from out of state on line purchase. I did once with good results. I'd like to find a mid 70s V here in one of 3 Orange Ulster or Dutchess county.

Was nice to meet ya looking foward to reading on this forum.

arcticsg

Reaction score
Players it's here now today A 2006 SG from my reputable guitar dealer. It's my first SG. I'm enjoying it's Light weight eas of play from their pro set up. My first time feeling 10 gage strings to. I'm delighted

That's a rocker, and like my 2005 Standard, one of my favorites!

Congrats man, and HNGD to ya! :smile:

papagayo

Reaction score
This Limited Run is amazing, what year is it?

I found this about the white/gold Ltd Gibson SG

image_36.jpg

Ronald Graham

Reaction score
Got this a couple weeks ago from Sweetwater. I started playing ten years ago and this is my first Gibson. Plays and feels great!!
Matty boy awesome guitar. What year. Recived my Gibson SG yesterday in excellent condition 2006. Not to happy with the case but then I'll look for a better one. I'm a few post above.

Ronald Graham

Reaction score
I'm still having the toughest time finding that perfect TKL case for my SG. The dark red burgundy interior would go well with the black SG. I pick one up when purchasing my Acoustic Takamine Dreadnought, best case I've ever had. I'm getting closer

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Looks in great shape..were those EMG's active?..where was the battery placed?..not much room in the control cavity.. love my 76 neck profile..narrow c shape..feels solid

Yup Active. Battery was tucked in between the pots believe it or not. I can't say I love the narrow of the 76 despite it's thicker C shape. I am more of a wide/ thick fan since my sausage fingers fit on the strings better.

Latest posts