Post your Gibson SG’s!

Gahr

Reaction score
Being stuck at home because of the corona thing, I figured posting an updated family pic of my Gibson SGs was a good idea. So, here we go, from left to right: 1963 EB0, 1965 Junior, 1965 Standard, 1975 SG-II and a 2014 Derek Trucks Signature. The EB0 is bone stock, the rest have some unoriginal parts.

9YvdsMf.jpg

Last edited:

SG standard

Reaction score
A 90's Gibson SG Special w/ an ebony fretboard.:smile:
Unbound ebony fretboard - that's lovely. A cool, genuine 'relic' too by the look of it. Nice! What happened to the bridge pickup cover, did it get painted at some point?

Might as well update my collection, posted this elsewhere today, but it kinda belongs here too:
Gibson-SG-Custom-P90-042.jpg

'18 Custom P90, '14 Standard with B3 Bigsby added, stock '16 Standard HP.

RhinestoneStrat

Reaction score
Unbound ebony fretboard - that's lovely. A cool, genuine 'relic' too by the look of it. Nice! What happened to the bridge pickup cover, did it get painted at some point?

Might as well update my collection, posted this elsewhere today, but it kinda belongs here too:
Gibson-SG-Custom-P90-042.jpg

'18 Custom P90, '14 Standard with B3 Bigsby added, stock '16 Standard HP.

You sure have some lovely SG's.:smile: I painted the bridge pick up black but after some playing the paint scraped off from picking. The guitar has been gigged heavily throughout the years.

5pxKlOG.jpg

Latest posts