Pot Growers - Uncle Sam Wants You

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by WavMixer, Aug 31, 2014.

1. WavMixer

WavMixer Well-Known Member

Biddlin likes this.
  2. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

Awesome.....but isn't growing pot a felony---per the Feds?

I don't smoke it (used to) but I don't---I know many of you are SHOCKED at this.....nope I am this nutz UN-ENHANCED....trust me the world doesn't need me on drugs..... I have done extensive (in the past) research however...

That said WHY THE FRICK don't they just make it legal and tax it.....alcohol is legal its way more hazardous and that is legal. And don't give me this run around b.s. the U.S. Govt SUPPLIES weed to Agent Orange exposed vets---friend of mine in High Schools Dad used to get a plain brown wrapped "brick" from the Govt. every month Vietnam vet exposed to Agent Orange and so.....the Govt. admits on the left hand it helps "medically" and on the right hand they say its a felony?????? Yep thats about right......I think somebody in D.C. is smokin there own supply.......there are so many REAL problems in the world.

And no the whole B.S. "well if we legalize it everyone will do it" lie is ...well a lie, I don't smoke it .....I don't like it....weather its legal or not I am still NOT going to smoke it.....tobacco is legal, I don't smoke that.....and I am not about to start. I am sure when legalized some lot run out and try it....get sick.....throw up and don't ever do it again....but hey the Govt. will get the tax money off it, so who cares.....its been legal in Denmark for a while....and the country hasn't imploded to rumble.....so......

Oh never mind I am going to go drink a 12 pack chase it with a bottle of Jack and some lunestra, and see how fast I can go on the interstate.......

Rant complete.....

3. Alex_SG

Alex_SG Well-Known Member

eS.G. for PRESIDENT! And House Speaker. And CEO of the New World Order! :naughty:

I agree. I did smoke a LOT of weed when I was younger, but one day I realized that I really didn't need it. I don't need green stuff to make me giggle like an idiot and go to sleep... That's what comedians and wives are for! :naughty:

unklcrispy and Biddlin like this.
  4. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

I would LOVE that CEO of NWO gig, where do I apply? I think I could seriously FU** some stuff up with that title.
    And I don't golf.....so I will actually get some sh** done. ;)

5. AngusMadeMeDoIt

AngusMadeMeDoIt Well-Known Member

All it did for me was make me really anxious and hungry. Ever since those few times.....I've done without!

LeadFinger and Alex_SG like this.
  6. Karathas

Karathas Well-Known Member

They are thinking of Legalizing it here in Canada

7. DoodoaXD

DoodoaXD Well-Known Member

:)

8. dbb

dbb Well-Known Member

All they have to do to get a bunch of young people that have the needed skills is go to up to Humbolt county and ask around. No brainer.

So I've heard.

unklcrispy and JohnnyGoo like this.
  9. johnny196775

johnny196775 Member

i am confused by all of this.

10. JohnnyGoo

JohnnyGoo Well-Known Member

I live in NW Oregon and you can travel 25 miles and go across the river into Washington state and buy weed now at the pot store.my oldest son said he was goin there and i told him i wanted to go to.they got like a menu there for different strains like a resturaunt menu.i told the gal i found this amusing.my pot smokin come to a hault a few years back when they started doin random UAs at work. Oh well,im tired and hungry all the time anyway without it.

Kris Ford likes this.
  11. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

I too am tired and hungry all the time......

12. PermissionToLand

PermissionToLand Well-Known Member

Honestly I think most people are put off because they smoke too much. Everyone I know gets all competitive about it and has to prove how much they can smoke, when I find that one or two hits gets me feeling good and anything more than that gets me anxious and gives me tension in the forehead and eyes. As usual, more isn't always better.

JohnnyGoo likes this.
  13. JohnnyGoo

JohnnyGoo Well-Known Member

Ur right there Permissiontoland.with the stuff there growin now adays one or two hits is plenty.more is just a waste.or so ive heard.

Kris Ford likes this.
  14. Biddlin

Biddlin Well-Known Member

I have dozens of expert growers in my neighbourhood, but they probably wouldn't take the pay cut.
    It is harvest season and my part of town smells like a Christmas tree lot, with a few skunks, on the pavement.
    Now what was I saying.....
    mmm, potato chips...
    ;>)/

unklcrispy, dbb and JohnnyGoo like this.
  15. LeadFinger

LeadFinger Well-Known Member

Oh, great, the "ketchup is a vegetable" corrupt fktards are now getting into the pot business. We can now look forward to Monsanto bio-engineered weed getting full patent protection. Another racket for big business and their willing little strumpets in DC.

dbb and Biddlin like this.
  16. PermissionToLand

PermissionToLand Well-Known Member

Thankfully, in Colorado and Washington there have been a ton of new small businesses as a result, and I think because it seems to be going state by state, any big guys who want in will be very late to the game. They'll try, I don't doubt that, but I like to think stoners are a little too anti-establishment to be buying Marlboro Kush.

Also, the states that have legalized it watch the growing process VERY carefully, so as to make sure it isn't tainted in any way. My state has one of the strictest regulations on it.

17. R.A.F.

R.A.F. Active Member

Ok... that title confused me for a while.....
    Not THAT kind of pot :rolleyes: hahahahah
    [​IMG]

JohnnyGoo likes this.