Proud to be SG

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by RocKn1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. RocKn1

RocKn1 New Member

Wassup my people , just saying hello. I'm basically a beginner level guitarist. Picked up a Ebony G-400 pro from MF best guitar I've ever had beats out my strat and my Gibson dc Les Paul. Looking foward to chatting with you all. Deuces✌

DrBGood likes this.
  2. Worblehat

Worblehat Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club of SG owners! :cheers: You are right. The G-400 Pro is an awesome guitar. You found the right place to chat about this guitar. There is still one thing you should do to properly introduce you to this forum: We need to see a photo of your SG. How else are we supposed to know it even exists? Of course photos of the other guitars are appreciated, too.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    RocKn1, SatansGwitar and DrBGood like this.
  3. RocKn1

RocKn1 New Member

Awesome will do on the photo... I have a real sexy photo shoot planned in a few days just as soon as a few accessories I bought for that bad bitch come in. Once I dress her up I'll post a pic. My wife says its weird that I refer to my guitars as her and she and give them ladies names (the SG is named Betty). I told her whatever you should be thankful I don't call you Epiphone...lol.

Zoot and Worblehat like this.