Record Time

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by CATMANDUE, Aug 3, 2016.

1. CATMANDUE

CATMANDUE Well-Known Member

I seem to have extra time on my hands right now to get into some recording of my own original stuff. I got started a while back but I did not have time to continue. I feel it is time to jump back in. I plan on starting today since I woke up shortly before 5 AM. I wore out an old Tascam four track Porta Studio I had for years just when I was starting to get serious about it. I wound up picking up a Tascam digital 8 track DP 008 which I've been using. When I get back to work I want to eventually pick up a Carvin mixer. I want at least 16 tracks. I got one demo put together. I want to do some more stuff and mess with some of my arrangements of a few simple covers with legs on them.

frankd likes this.
  2. jtcnj

jtcnj Well-Known Member

Nice, sounds like a plan.
    Keep at it!

I want to learn more about recording but have enough other things keeping me busy.
    I have Garageband on Iphone and an Irig interface but havent figured it out and the input is just too low; cant barely hear it through ear buds.

CATMANDUE likes this.
  3. CATMANDUE

CATMANDUE Well-Known Member

In the future I plan on getting a Mac. They come with Garageband from the factory. I like that DAW.

4. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

Hurry up I wanna hear something LOL

CATMANDUE likes this.