Richfield OH Guitar Show

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events' started by edgirl73, Oct 15, 2005.

1. edgirl73

edgirl73 Guest

Small Show but worth it :)
    Northeast Ohio Guitar Convention, October 23 at the Richfield Quality Inn, 4742 Brecksville Rd., Richfield, OH, 10-4. For more info, contact Lawrence Puljic, (330) 242-4499. lpsound@webtv.net

2. 77CUSTOM

77CUSTOM Member

Just came from the show. It was indeed small but I did get to buy a 50's chicken head knob for my 56' Gibson GA-40 that I bought from Lawrance Puljic. I also bought a Bill Lawrance L-500 for $30.00. Thanks for letting me know about it.

3. Six String

Six String Moderator Staff Member

............... and no PIX? :roll: :coolsmiley:

4. 77CUSTOM

77CUSTOM Member

Found out the bill lawrence pick up I bought is a fake. >:( It's also very noisy and thin sounding. 2 guitars shows in a row I have bought bogus products. >:( The first was at the Columbus Guitar show in January. Bought a celestion speaker. When I got it home it did not work. I have better luck on eBay!! LOL!!!

5. Voxman

Voxman Moderator Staff Member

I always said these dealers are shysters of the highest order ... you can't know too much about this stuff! HELP: next time take along a 9 volt battery and some 3" of wire and touch the = to = and - to - to see if it works and listen for rubbing ... then you'll be OK with a speaker purchase.