.. Ron Paul is the most honest politician ..

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Blackie, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Blackie

Blackie Active Member

.. Watching the debate ... I was in the middle of calling them all clowns ...

.. untill he spoke up on the nation building world police bullshit .. he got boo'd by the moron audience ..

Clowns .. rule ..

We are all fu-ked ....

2. John J

John J Active Member

I've been saying for a long time that politicians are just a live version of an infomercial. They tell you what their handlers (Big $$$) tell them to with a spin on things to make it sound like it's the truth. Just picture the Sham Wow guy running for office. Same thing.

3. Kevy Nova

Kevy Nova Well-Known Member

I have always loved Bernie Sanders, the Senator from Vermont. He is very passionate about moving our country forward. He also cares a great deal for working-class Americans and is not a puppet of the corporate machine.

4. Voxman

Voxman Moderator Staff Member

I' ve totally Given up .. completely, except for the vets and the hero's who've given up their lives for these morons >:( who I do feel I owe my life to! O0

5. Blackie

Blackie Active Member

... The people that are trying to become US President can be catagorized as Fools, Morons, Psychopaths, Idiots, Flip Floping Fish, Bad Pizza Macking Loudmouths, Jesus Freaks ...

.... OH and the Muslim Non-American Illegal that has killed more terrorist than any previous POTUS.
    .. . Yeah all that palin around with terrorist .. must a given him an edge ... yeah ...

6. John J

John J Active Member

[quote author=Blackie link=topic=21860.msg261813#msg261813 date=1316052230]
    ... The people that are trying to become US President can be catagorized as Fools, Morons, Psychopaths, Idiots, Flip Floping Fish, Bad Pizza Macking Loudmouths, Jesus Freaks ...

[/quote] Which one of them makes bad pizza?

7. Blackie

Blackie Active Member

... actually I have never tried Godfathers pizza ..

8. oldrockfan

oldrockfan Well-Known Member

I don't think he has a chance to win... but I might just vote for Ron this time around. If for no other reason than to say I am sick and tired of voting for the corrupt politicians.