Searching For Studio One Pro 3 Silicone Keyboard Editor Overlay For Apple Numeric Keyboard

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by Sean '71, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Sean '71

Sean '71 Active Member

I have an apple keyboard with a numeric pad (see image below) and I have been searching for a Studio One 3 Pro silicone editor overlay to suit.

Everywhere I look on the web I only find the overlays for the macbook pro and imac for SO3, but not the numeric apple keyboard.

There seems to be an overlay for this type of keyboard for just about every other DAW platform, but I can't find one for SO3 to suit.

Iv'e seen the dedicated editors keyboards with the backlit keys for SO and they look cheap and nasty, and on one YT review the keys fell off...POS.

Theres another that use the apple keyboard, but I can't justify spending 150 bucks on something an overlay would do.

There must be somebody out there who makes one, they make them for just about every other DAW for this particular keyboard

If anyone out there in audioland could help me out and steer me in the right direction I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advance.

- Sean.

Apple keyboard-with-numeric-keypad.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. Norton

Norton Well-Known Member

Studio 1/3 allows for hot key mapping of other protocols....mainly protools. It might be easier to map all the hot keys to protools and use a protools keyboard overlay?

But I am surprised that there wouldn't be one for studio 1. It's a great platform....really great features and workflow.

3. Sean '71

Sean '71 Active Member

That would be a bit of a PITA....but thanks for the suggestion.

Iv'e searched hi and low for them all to no avail as yet.:mad: