SG with p90s ?

fahad187

Reaction score
good afternoon

im new to the site so hello everybody im fahad from bahrain (probably u dont know it ):laugh2:

any way

im looking for an sg with p90 i know the gibson sg classic and the epiphone 50's have that

but i want to know how also make them

i have an sg standard and now i want to add a p90 sg to my gear im ok with the gibson classic and i think thats the one that im getting but i want to know the other options

Alex_SG

Reaction score
Salaam, Fahad! Welcome to our little piece of SG Paradise!
The Epiphone 50th Anniversary 1961 Special has P90s, and is an excellent guitar for the money. They were only made in 2011 though, and are getting harder to find!

Biddlin

Reaction score
good afternoon

im new to the site so hello everybody im fahad from bahrain (probably u dont know it ):laugh2:

any way

im looking for an sg with p90 i know the gibson sg classic and the epiphone 50's have that

but i want to know how also make them

i have an sg standard and now i want to add a p90 sg to my gear im ok with the gibson classic and i think thats the one that im getting but i want to know the other options

I have a client with one of these, that is pretty sweet.
2011 Special 60s tribute
$_57.JPG

This one is for sale at about 300 Bahraini dinar and ships internationally.
Gibson SG 1960 Tribute Special Limited Edition RARE Black | eBay

;>)/

fahad187

Reaction score
thanks guys yeah the Epiphones 50th Anniversary are hard to find i found the 61 ones they are on my watch list

is there any other companies ? i heard about a canadian dillion or something like that that makes a p90s sgs are thet good

Alex_SG

Reaction score

fahad187

Reaction score
Ah yes, Fahad. I think you are talking about these: Dillion SG 61 Style Electric Guitar! Electric Guitars ! VSN Guitars
They look like a great guitar for the cost. I'd seriously be interested in trying one out, but here in Australia it would be like finding a needle in a haystack to find a Dillion Sg...

I like this one too... Something about the old LP double cuts just lights my fire! DILLION DXC-58 LP JR STYLE GUITAR | VSN Guitars

same thing here :naughty:

only yamaha guitars and some wasburns :squint:

Latest posts