snoopin guests

skidshark

Reaction score
i haven't paid much attention til just recently, but noticing lots of guests lookin at members profiles, once 3 guests lookin at em at the same time! wierd??

gotdabluz

Reaction score
[quote author=skidshark link=topic=9761.msg127249#msg127249 date=1155254120]
i haven't paid much attention til just recently, but noticing lots of guests lookin at members profiles, once 3 guests lookin at em at the same time! wierd??
[/quote]

so . . . you've been snoopin around to see what people are snoopin around?  ;)

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
.......... not to extend the paranoia..... but a guest was checkin your profile Skids............! :-\ ;D

gotdabluz

Reaction score
[quote author=Six String link=topic=9761.msg127325#msg127325 date=1155309338]
.......... not to extend the paranoia..... but a guest was checkin your profile Skids............!  :-\ ;D
[/quote]

well . . . I was checkin on Sixer while he was checkin on the Guest who was checkin on Skids who was checkin my profile!

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
The great quote from "For What It's Worth".............

"Paranoia strikes deep,
Into your life it will creep.
It starts when you're always afraid....
Step outa line, the man come, and take you away........"

;)

skidshark

Reaction score
theiy're coming to take me away haha hehe hoho!! :lol:

i'd be checkin out my profile too if i read some of the **** i've wrote.......errrrr :?

skidshark

Reaction score
2 guests veiwing profiles again, methinks maybe somebody's putting together a mailing list.....or perhaps this is why some peeps can't get on the LP forums?

skidshark

Reaction score
i've made a habit of checking this from time to time...seems there's almost always 1 or 2 guests checking profiles. crazy nit-picky thing of me to pay attention to i know, but just wondering if this gets anyone elses antennaes up?? any way to check guest i.p.'s to see if it's the same one(s)?

skidshark

Reaction score
hey spunk, i just figured it out myself after seeing one of brews posts where he showed a screenshot. on the index page, go down to the users online at the bottom and click on it...it'll show ya where everyone is! (all cept ceeb...sometimes his says it ain't none o yer beeswax!! ;D

gotdabluz

Reaction score
[quote author=skidshark link=topic=9761.msg128142#msg128142 date=1155692822]
hey spunk, i just figured it out myself after seeing one of brews posts where he showed a screenshot. on the index page, go down to the users online at the bottom and click on it...it'll show ya where everyone is! (all cept ceeb...sometimes his says it ain't none o yer beeswax!! ;D
[/quote]

One good reason why my private e-mail address is not listed
. . . I'll give it out to any of my brother's here freely, but f**k the rest . . . they can PM me

I've noticed that on nunya comment CeeBs and Tom, too sometimes
. . . I think thats when they're out back poundin' their pud!!! ;D

skidshark

Reaction score
;D @spunky......you can always tell when them guys are playin their norlin SG's....sometin about the way the hand feels slappin that volute i guess!! ;D ;D ;D

i'd say watch yer emails boys......if it's someone being malicious they'll get the lot of us if were not careful!

guitarweasel

Reaction score
spyvsspy.jpg

Latest posts