So let's see those pedalboards!!!

Karathas

Reaction score
It has a pile of room underneath, Do I only need one slot? I was going to put one on the right, but i'm not sure if i need one in the back or one on the other side too.

Karathas

Reaction score
A slot for what?
If you read my other post you see where i stated it has no hole for cords to come out and im putting a power supply there. So im getting a slot cut into it so cords can come out...i was wondering if i only needed one slot..or did i need more than just the one on the right side im getting cut

Last edited:

Psychobilly444

Reaction score
I think personally, I would go with just the one then. Much cleaner that way. I have my guitar in on the front and 4 input/output jacks on the back. Just cleaner lines that way instead of willy-nilly out of multiple sides.

ricardo_vicente

Reaction score
Here's one variant of my little setup ...

2015-05-12%2016.18.52.jpg

Though probably my favourite overdrive is missing. I think I'd have one or even two of these on any live rig. I even have matching shoes!
:D

2015-05-05%2015.10.16.jpg

Dave_Death

Reaction score
Made a few changes to my board to allow me to 'scoop' the mids in certain passages and make room for the other guitarist via an MXR 6-band EQ. The diagram tries to show the signal path. Note that the LS-2 takes three pedals out of the effects loop when the bypass is engaged. The front-end signal path is minimal. There are two sides to the ISP Decimator G-String. Guitar In & Guitar Out are in the front end, and enables the processor to track the signal from the guitar. Dec In & Dec Out are for the actual noise suppression circuit, and go in the effects loop after the EQs but before the time based effects, which are in the loop of the LS-2.

I removed the Swollen Pickle (which I was only using with my bass) to make room for the 6-band EQ.

VTYMcBu.jpg

2aNDu1g.jpg

Crazy_8

Reaction score
Hey Dave, I've used the swollen Pickle for a few years now but but never really bonded with it. It always seemed fizzy and indistinct.

Can you elaborate why you eliminated it?

Dave_Death

Reaction score
I took it off just to make room. I only use it with my bass. I actually have a second pedalboard (a Pedaltrain 2 with a T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon under it) with a heap of front-end pedals on it (distortions, DI, phaser, wah, envelope filter) so I might just make that my bass pedalboard and leave the Swollen Pickle on that. Only thing missing on that board is a tuner; otherwise it can function as a stand-alone board even though I was using it simply as a modular add-on to the PT JR for a while.

I don't like fuzz on guitar much at all, at least not for what i play

By the way, on most of those pedals above (especially the ones along the front) the settings in the photo are all over the place. I bumped the knobs when I was moving stuff around. My LS-2 levels are not set like that

SG John

Reaction score
Here's my latest update. The bass player I play with gave me an old Cry Baby that had been modified, and has a Fasel Inductor. It has a cool adjustment knob for the tone, and I like it a little better than my Teese Wizard Wah. I also recently picked up an Analogman Prince of Tone and a J. Rockett Archer. I also dug the Fulltone Dejavibe 2 out of storage, and finally put it on the board. It sounded really good tonight through an old Deluxe Reverb. I can't wait to plug it into my Marshall.

Gahr

Reaction score
This is what my pedalboard looks like at the moment. The board was made from a discarded piece of plywood that I actually spent several seconds cutting myself. It looks like a mess, but the pedals are pretty nice.

full

I swap pedals quite often, and these spend a lot of time on the board too:

full

I keep the pedalboard in our practice loft at work, and at home I toy with these at the moment (the Phase 90 will most likely get a permanent place on the regular board):

full

Most of the time I play without any effects at all, but I like a bit of extra flavor every now and then.

Last edited:

dcwave

Reaction score
The latest version. New - Plexi Drive Deluxe, Paisley Drive, and Small Clone. The Plexi Drive is just awesome.
mypedals.jpg

dcwave

Reaction score
How do you like the El Capistan? A friend of mine raves about his, and I'm seriously considering getting one.
Love it! I am very picky about delays. Had a Carbon Copy, tried an Supa Puss, DD3, DD5, DD7... I wanted something with more flexibility and good sound---it replaced all of those. The most analog sounding digital delay i have tried (and I run a studio so I have a lot of rack gear and digital FX at my disposal) infact, I have started using it as an outboard delay when recording.

Latest posts