So Tell Us Something About Yourself That We Don't Know.

Discussion in 'General Music' started by guitarweasel, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Voxman

Voxman Moderator Staff Member

He? Always, at the least, Go to a female doctor for that! :-\

2. 8-ball

8-ball Member

[quote author=Voxman link=topic=19913.msg241697#msg241697 date=1258029160]
    [/quote]

Sorry Voxman, you can't choose the doctor when you come to the ER.
    >:(

3. John J

John J Active Member

[quote author=8-ball link=topic=19913.msg241692#msg241692 date=1258015016]
    Never heard from him since. Maybe he got shy.
    :dontknow:
    [/quote] Okay, that is good.

4. iblive

iblive Well-Known Member

Exactly how did this thread evolve from work, family, hobbies.... to doctors with rubber gloves?

Oh, never mind.... hobbies. ;D

5. Spunky

Spunky Active Member

[quote author=TNT link=topic=19913.msg241618#msg241618 date=1257894853]
    I was a cariacture artist at Opryland USA my last two summers of high school.

I got my pic taken with R Lee Ermy a few years ago - also got an autograph.

I got Paul LeMatt (John Milner from the movie American Graffitti) to sign an illustration that I drew of his Deuce coupe from the movie.

On 9/11/01 I was doing work in a prison and couldn't hear about what was going on in New York, Washington DC, and PA until about 4:00PM.

Jessica Alba wants to have my baby...Oh you meant real things. ???
    [/quote]
    Jessica just had my baby but don't tell the dude she is married to... ;)

6. Spunky

Spunky Active Member

[quote author=Voxman link=topic=19913.msg241697#msg241697 date=1258029160]
    [/quote]
    Last prostrate exam I had was with a 30 year old hot as hell Chinese girl Physician's Assistant.
    I welcomed the probe....really!

7. SG John

SG John Well-Known Member

[quote author=Spunky link=topic=19913.msg241800#msg241800 date=1258165261]
    Jessica just had my baby but don't tell the dude she is married to... ;)
    [/quote]

I almost had sex with Jessica Alba once.

I was very arroused, but she was in L.A., so I had sex with my wife instead.

I'm also a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

8. guitarweasel

guitarweasel Well-Known Member

9. SurfGuitar141

SurfGuitar141 Member

OK....I'll try and bring this back on topic...... :roll:

I'm a professional Fire Fighter / EMT in my 25th year of service....my specialty is driver / pump operator but I also operate our water rescue vessel, specialize in hazardous materials, Jaws of Life extrication, small engine mechanic, and I keep our aging military surplus M-35 duce and half storm trucks running the best I can.....
    I also work a side job in the HVAC industry as an installer and quality control inspector....

Married for 22 years with two children, son is 20, daughter is 17....(going on 25).... :roll:

Besides playing guitar....(strictly a bedroom player, and occasionally jam with close friends).....I also enjoy surfing on my two longboards, a 10'4" Bing Silverspoon, and 10' Bing Pintail Lightweight, Amateur Radio operator since 1988 and involved in a variety of emergency services related to ham radio including Emergency Management and the National Weather Services "Skywarn" program. Last but not least I enjoy firearms, been a gun collector and avid target shooter for many years, I have earned a few trophies shooting Bullseye Pistol matches, and one or two shooting rimfire rifle matches.

My politics are mostly non-religious conservative however I do bend slightly left on a few social issues.

I hate decorating for Christmas because when you take it all down the house looks naked.....

I also inhaled as a youth....and snorted a few things too, but I never dropped acid or injected myself with anything, the day the Fire Chief told me I was hired and I start next Monday, I never touched any of that stuff again....

I can "one up" the rectal exam with the two colonoscopies I've had....the gloved finger has nothing on that video camera on a long tube....

and as I'm sure you've all realized by now, I also have a somewhat twisted sense of humor.... ;)

10. John J

John J Active Member

[quote author=SurfGuitar141 link=topic=19913.msg241891#msg241891 date=1258402074]

I can "one up" the rectal exam with the two colonoscopies I've had....the gloved finger has nothing on that video camera on a long tube....

and as I'm sure you've all realized by now, I also have a somewhat twisted sense of humor.... ;)
    [/quote] Warning, the following may be painful to the squeemish (Me in particular). I can one up that. I had bladder cancer back in 2002. You know that video camera you're talking about? Try imagining that going up the front side. Not fun. Here I am laying on a table on my back with 4 women standing there looking. I was waiting for them to start laughing, but they were very professional. Embarassing to say the least.

11. oldrockfan

oldrockfan Well-Known Member

that is painful even to just read... ouch! Course women go thru pretty rough stuff at dr exams every year so I guess us guys have no right to complain

12. D-DAY

D-DAY Member

I feel I need to admit that I'm a drummer who has been impersonating a guitarist for 20 years...[​IMG]