Spacial relation - None for me, thanks!

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by RVA, Mar 26, 2016.

1. RVA

RVA Well-Known Member

So I have been doing some projects around the house. I refurbished a bathroom and fixed a variety of miscellaneous things and I did pretty well...you know, for a suit.

So next up, I figured I would do something to have my dream of a home studio come true and maybe help along the marital bliss by insulating the basement/studio ceiling. Rolux soundproofing insulation - check; ceiling demo - oddly fun; ceiling bracing - mostly there already, but I prepped it so it was ready to go; surface mount ceiling tile - not so fast! I tell you I feel like I did when I was a kid and wanted to cut the jigsaw puzzle pieces to make them fit or dismantled my Rubik's Cube to solve it. And tile cuts - fogetta 'bout it. My utter and complete lack of spacial relation has come to haunt me again (it disappeared when I got GPS in my car and no longer needed to follow directions). Oh the agony! Half done.

Jimmy Jacks, Bettyboo and eS.G. like this.
  2. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

Congrats on the home studio "proofing" Duct tape---- is our friend ;)

RVA likes this.
  3. Jimmy Jacks

Jimmy Jacks Well-Known Member

Rva, you lucky dog. My studio is the front room.,,,, cause I don't have a basement. Congrats on a very fruitful project. I hope you create some very good stuff in the cave. I'm selling my house and the only thing that's a must is a basement. I will have my studio!!!
    Again congrats, now get busy tracking so we can hear something.

RVA likes this.