UFO's ?

Discussion in 'Gibson SG' started by Wild Bill212, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Wild Bill212

Wild Bill212 Active Member

Hi All, in 2017 I got an 2017 SG HP. It went back due to serious Neck-Dive, worst case I'd ever seen and, for moi, it was unplayable standing up....the tone of the guitar was great and even better were what GIBSON USA called the 'UFO' Knobs on the Volume/Tone controls. Knurled Chromed Gibson said the materials were.

I have searched everywhere for these li'l beasties and am willing to pay a premium price for them (u kno, wanting what one wants and all !). Does anyone reading this know where a set of 4 can be had ?

Any help finding them will be appreciated.

WB

2. Pointyfan

Pointyfan Member

3. RW59

RW59 Member

4. Wild Bill212

5. Wild Bill212

TNX '59, Schaller? One place I did not look...I'm on it. Both posted replies are close, no Cigars, but close, You Guys ROCK ! the Originals lacked the side set screws..... and FFS, I considered keeping the originals and sending the Dive-Bomber back. IDK what the retailer would have done if I gave it back to them without the 'UFO's? I just did not need a Karmic attack.......ATT, I knew they were one-off's too (like the SWEET Cherry Burst Standard that year) on the '17 Standard HP, DANG !

Pointyfan likes this.